Chapter 2: Back With U.A. . .

A/N: THE JACK MANIFOLD GRIND DON'T STOP, WRITING THIS IN A SINGLE DAY AT NIGHT???? WOW I'M SO COOL- 

It's like 9pm when I'm writing this (currently, I'd probably finish/post this like in the morning-) SO ANYWAYS- BNHA POV pog? Can we get some pogs in the chat? Also btw, Tommy had both discs, Cat and Mellohi, in his inventory before he fell, just wanted to point that out but ended up losing them while falling! (foreshadowing from future me, it's no longer april 9th, it's april 10th)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya's POV:

"Hey, Deku!" I hear Uraraka shout from behind me. I look back to see Uraraka waving her hands in the air (hands in the air like she just don't care- i'll stop-)

"Oh, hey Uraraka! What's up? Did you need anything?" I ask, stopping in my tracks so Uraraka can catch her breath.

"Oh well, no. I came to ask you something instead!" I raised an eyebrow, what did she even want to ask me? "So, have you seen Bakugou lately? He's been acting strange and when I tried talking to him, he just responded normally instead of yelling!" I was very shocked by this, Kacchan never acted like that before.

"What? Are you being serious?! From what I've noticed, he's always been in a grumpy mood!" I exclaim while Uraraka seems to be shocked by it as well. 

"It's true! Mina talked to him and seemed to be shocked afterwards, she said how Bakugou didn't yell at her once!" This left me confused, how could Kacchan act like this now?

"W-well, maybe we should just go to our homeroom and just observe how he acts. M-Maybe this is just a c-coincidence!" I tell Uraraka, she still had the same expression, except more calm.

"Yeah, you're right. . .oh! Maybe you can take this as an opportunity to talk to him without him yelling at you! That'll be cool to see you talk with him!"Uraraka says as we continue walking.

"W-what?! No way! He'd obviously yell at me even if I take the chance!" I say as I wave my hands in the air, Uraraka proceeds to tell me to take the chance and I continue to wave my hands more violently. (Like those things at garage/car dealerships, or sumthing, ITS LIKE THAT, BUT LIKE HOW ANIME CHARACTERS DO IT-)

                                                    *MAGICAL TIME SKIP*

Uraraka was right! Kacchan hadn't yelled at anyone at all once he entered. It was weird to say the least but he had everyone on the edge basically, no one expected him to get all soft and not yell!

"Hey, Bakubro!" I heard a specific red head, Kirishima, shout. "What's up with you? You never stop shouting without a reason. . ." Kaminari exclaimed. "Oh, now that I think about it, Bakugou hasn't shouted at anyone, kero." Tsu said. 

"What? Is it that surprising??" Bakugou asked. "Well yeah! Is something's going on?" Sero asked. "Well, I just have a feeling that something might happen today, just trying to save energy for it. Probably Villians are going to attack." Bakugou's nose scrunched up in disgust. 

"Well, this day does seem way too perfect if I am being honest-" Iida gets cut off as we heard a crash outside of our homeroom door.

*BANG*