Chapter 16: Tour Guides

A/N: I don't have my Chromebook anymore D: BUT THAT'S OKAY, I HAVE MY TABLET, expect slower updates though :[

But I had fun today (Monday)! Played some games with my friend, pretty poggers and very fun, we played weird games and I lost 5 games of UNO :'D!

Anyways, back to the chapter!

3rd Person POV:

*U.A. Building*

One glance at the room, you could tell something had happened, something serious. Chairs were practically thrown on the ground, the air was tense. It was times like these where Sero and Kaminari wished they had turned back and lied to their classmates and friends that the teachers were busy.

The teachers looked distressed, excluding Nezu who looked calm, which in reality, he was screaming on the inside. He had thought that All Might wouldn't jump in the portal, oh boy, was he wrong.

You couldn't tell what Snipe was feeling just by his face alone, but you could just simply feel that he was worried about something, something that the students hadn't known yet.

Present Mic and Midnight gave off the same aura, both worrying and distressed about something.

Ectoplasm and Cementoss both were glancing at the room and kept looking at each other. They were both concerned on how the other staff would take the situation.

Kaminari coughed to get their attention.

Some staff flinched, while the other portion simply looked at the source of the noise, which is what the others who flinched did after.

Nezu cleared his throat before talking, "Hello, is there something you need?"

"Uh, well-" Sero cut off Kaminari, "You see, some of our classmates actually . . . got sucked in a portal . ."

Midnight's eyes widened, "Do you think . . . ?"

Ectoplasm spoke, "Could it have been the same portal that All Might had jumped in, including Eraserhead . . . ?"

Sero yelled, "WAIT WHAT?!"

*SMP Situation*

Drista put her arms on her hips, "Well, what do ya guys think?" Drista looked over her shoulder, "This place is cool, right?"

"Yeah! It's so cool!" Mina smiled brightly.

Drista looked in front of her and placed a hand on her chin, "We need to find you a place to stay . . . maybe in Snowchester in Tubbo and Ranboo's mansion? But, let's worry about that later-"

"DRISTA??"

A distant voice could be heard, everyone recognized it as Tommy's voice.

Drista looked at the direction of where Tommy's voice came from.

"TOMMY??"

A figure appeared to be running over to them at high speed, running up the stairs to get to them, well, more specifically Drista.

"DRISTAAA, MY FRIENDDD!!" Tommy smiled at he fist bumped Drista.

"HEYY, TOMMY!!" Drista returned the smile.

"How have you been?" Tommy questioned.

"Yeah, I've been doing good! What 'bout you?"

Tommy shrugged, "Eh, could be better."

Tommy finally noticed the others before speaking again, "Oh, hey guys. Guessing DreamXD is probably kicking you guys out to another server or something?"