Chapter 17: Mistakes

A/N: I'M BACK, FUCKERS- 'Kay, joking about that part (the fuckers part) but I seriously am back (currently writing on the 23rd of July, originally came back to wattpad on the 12th of July). I'M FULLY VACCINATED NOW, WOOOO! No, it didn't hurt, I didn't have any soreness or anything like that, I'm a strong boy >:] !

Also! During my six (was it six?? Don't remember-) day break on the 6th, I was making a new fanfic! It's a Eggpire x BNHA fanfic, not like this one though. In the new fanfic, the Eggpire don't go to the BNHA universe because they are already in it, they are a villain group who have slowly been appearing! Other DSMP members will appear in it as well, such as C!Captain Puffy and C!Quackity that are involved in a way with the Eggpire. It'll come out soon :D!

Geezus- I spent way too long putting this aside-

I also have a new fanfic that is already posted, I already promoted it before but, yeah, just wanted to say it again!

Anyways, back to the story :]!

3rd Person POV:

(The first ever short chapter.)

As they finished the tour, they managed to convince Ranboo and Tubbo to allow most of the U.A. students to stay in their mansion while most of them were given a bit of space in the hotel that was constructed in the SMP.

Mina decided to take a small walk as the sun started to set, choosing to walk on the prime path.

Something about this walk felt . . . weird.

It felt as if someone was watching her.

She looked around.

No one was around her, not that she could see anyone around.

What was watching her? Or who?

She continued to walk along the path till she heard shuffling from behind her, more specifically coming from a bush that was incredibly close to her.

This walk definitely became more terrifying than it should have been.

Being a bit cautious, she carefully stepped back while staring at the bush.

One step became two steps as she saw blonde hair sticking out from the bush, along with a pair of strange looking antennas that came with the mysterious person's hair.

She inhaled before she took a step forward.

The person peaked their head out and their eyes made contact, Mina flinched.

"Hi-"

Without thinking, Mina put her hands up and quickly shot out acid.

Her quirk seemed highly malfunctioned though, as the acid came out as small 'raindrops' from her hands.

"What . . " She brought her hands close to her as she stared at the dripping acid.

The stranger shot up at the sudden action. The U.A student looked up to look at the stranger, wondering if they had some sort of quirk cancelling quirk.

This allowed Mina to get a good look at their face and character.

Aside from their blonde hair and antennas that was already seen by her, they had purple eyes with an additional pair below them which were fully purple.

They had a bandage on one of their fingers with fingerless gloves to cover their palms.

They wore a purple sweater with ripped black jeans, along with purple and white shoes.

"Who are you, were you following me?!" Mina clenched her fists to look more menacing.

The boy suddenly shrunk in his sweater as he sighed, "You make me sound like a creep . . . "

He closed his eyes, "Maybe I was following you, but I had a good reason too."

The stranger extended his hand as he opened his eyes, "We got off on the wrong foot,"

He softly smiled at Mina who hesitantly took his hand, "The name's Purpled."

Words: 615!