Chapter 13: !.@.#.

A/N: Me being someone who doesn't know what to title this chapter just put some random shit- This chapter is basically called " 1.2.3. " if ya know what I mean. ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ON LAST CHAPTER <3! kith kith my beloveds (mostly to the girls (which includes the MTF people out there cuz y'all are valid) but all of you are my beloveds :D!)

3rd Person POV:

The small break given to the students had reached its end period and they were soon to start classes.

Some were still in shock on what they had witnessed yesterday, they continued to wonder how the contestants were still alive after the games 'Battle Box', 'TGTTOSAWAF' and 'Hole in the Wall' due to the players falling off the platforms and somehow living or getting killed by other players and continued the event like normal.

Most of those students who were wondering consisted of class 1-A.

*1-A Classroom*

As per usual, students began coming in the classroom as Iida says, "It's important for U.A students to be 10 minutes early!"

Mina: Ughh, why couldn't we get 5 more minutes of sleeppp . . . ?

Iida: Mina, it's important that we aren't late for class!

'There he goes again with his gang signs . . . '

Students from Class 1-A begin to talk as if nothing had happened, that was till they all heard chatter behind the 1-A classroom door. It became silent as it became clear that the SMP members had arrived at the classroom door as it opened. 

Everyone just stared at each other.

.

. .

. . .

Shuffling could be heard but no one paid attention to that.

A very familiar person came into view behind the SMP members.

A cough followed as the feet shuffling stopped.

Aizawa: You 9, come with me.

The SMP members turned around to see a very tired Aizawa.

Techno: Did Tommy do something that includes all of us? If so, why Tommy?

Tommy: I- WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! 

Aizawa: *Sigh* Just come with me or I'll drag all of you.

Aizawa was basically stabbing daggers into Tommy with his deadly glare. I swear you could hear everyone's spines shiver excluding the SMP members' spines, but I'm the author so maybe that's why-

Quackity: Yeahhhh . . . let's just go with him so we don't have to get dragged!

Techno: You sure you can drag us all though?

Puffy: Techno, don't provoke him-

Techno: You look like an untrained warrior or something.

Aizawa had been looking forward and looked back to glare at Techno before activating his quirk to look more menacing. Unfortunately for Techno, it worked.

Techno: Haha, jk! Mmmmmmm-

(Gonna be honest, I've been waiting for the perfect moment to use that- one point to the person who gets this joke: end table.)

Aizawa sighed. (I JUST THOUGHT OF AIZAWA THINKING "Please let this be a normal field trip . . . ")

Aizawa: Once we come back, classes will resume as normal, you all have free time till then.