Chapter 11: Hanging Out

A/N: Sorry for not keeping up with updates lately! I've had no motivation and another A/N may come out after this chapter and it'll be in enderman so like- have fun trying to read it and decode it n all B) 

Exams had came up and stuff so I was focused on studying (just a bit) and testing on the site for exam stuff, I WAS ALSO READING AND DOING SOME OTHER DUMB SHIT BUT WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT- (K but like, I was reading everyday for like eleven days but we still don't talk about it-)

3rd Person POV:

After a long time of running, everyone had made it to the arcade. As expected, Foolish had made it first yet had to shrink so he could actually fit in the arcade. It's not like the arcade was 23'3 feet tall so Foolish could fit easily.

Mina: That took a while!

Tubbo: Yeah. . . wait, is that Foolish?!

Foolish stood there with his Totem of Undying features, gold-like face with emerald lookin' eyes that shined bright when in the sun.

Foolish: Hello! What took you guys so long??

Everyone stared at Foolish as he was completely oblivious to what happened.

Techno: Foolish, what the heck? You could've caused earthquakes y'know.

Foolish is basically at a loss for words at this point since he'd forgotten that he was in a city while running, poor Foolish. But as the author of this shit, I feel bad :']

Foolish: Didn't think about that. . .  let's just go inside yeah??

Almost everyone sighs at Foolish's reckless actions but all of them nod either way.

Puffy: That was actually very dangerous, Foolish. Just be a little careful next time, alright?

Some people were staring at them but they shrugged it off as Foolish using his quirk which he didn't even have one. Some stranger almost called the police on them since they were using their so-called 'quirks' in public but didn't want to waste their time. 

Foolish: I know. . I just wanted to have a little fun!

As the enter the arcade, Tommy and Tubbo unleash their inner childness, eyes sparkling as they see all the arcade machines in front of them.

Tubbo: Tommy! Look! There's a bee plush in that claw machine, we have to get it!

Tommy: Yeah yeah! But first I'm gonna beat you in that basketball game!

Jirou noticed their childness and could only let out a chuckle.

Jirou: We've gotta pay first, guys.

Jirou pointed to the machine to exchange yen for arcade coins.

Techno: Wait, so your currency is yen, right? Does that mean I can't just use my gold?

Jirou: I- Wha- Our currency is yen! How'd you get gold?! Y'know, don't answer that, I think the others are already starting to play. . .

Both Techno and Jirou stop their conversation as they see all the others playing different games ranging from claw machines to goofy arcade machines.

Techno: Heh? Why'd they start without us?

Jirou could only shrug in response as they could see pure chaos begin to unleash. Tommy starting to kick the claw machine while Tubbo began to sweatdrop, yet he was still hoping the kicking would be worth it to get the bee plush.

Puffy was with Foolish as they looked around certain areas, Puffy was mostly keeping their eyes on the two minors since she didn't want to get kicked out.

Mina began to look at random machines that consisted of jewlery.

This was going to be a long day. . . .

-TIME SKIP BECAUSE Y'ALL NEED AN UPDATE QUICK BUT Y'ALL ALSO NEED A CHAPTER THAT'S LONG-

So the group ended up getting kicked out of the arcade. Long story or the short one? Well too bad you get the long one, Tommy had ended up breaking 2 different claw machines on 'accident' (We all know that it was on purpose-) In which Tubbo got worried about so he ran to get Puffy who was sitting down at a table with Foolish. When they saw the damage, the machine was busted while some on the plushies inside of it fell out in which they took. 

Security had to come collect them in which they had asked if there were other people there with them to they gave them the other's names and descriptions of what they looked like. Jirou was found near a rhythm pad game and was escorted out. Techno was found with Mina as she was dragging him to look at jewlery as she dubbed them as the 'pink haired duo'. Both were escorted out but Techno kept glaring at security.

Sam just walked out without the security having to find him. He saw the others getting escorted out the arcade so his instincts just told him to go out as well. When he noticed the amount of plushies in Tommy's and Tubbo's arms, he just deadpanned.

What were the plushies?

Well. . . one was a fox, another one was a panda, it was holding a bamboo. A goat and duck were also taken from the fallen pile of plushies. Each had similarities to a specific SMP member. Hell, one plushy was a ram that had an angry expression which was similar to Schlatt. Another was a raccoon, it's pretty self-explanitory. (RACCOON INNIT-) (Also basically there was plushies that had similarities to SMP members, like one would be similar to one smp member and yea)

Sam: So I guess this trip wasn't that bad . . . ?

Mina: Well, I got some pretty neat jewlery with Techy!

Techno: Please don't call me that-

Tubbo: Well you guys can tell what we got, we basically robbed an arcade. 

Puffy: Guys, we should get going, it's getting pretty late. 

Mina took out her phone and checked the time.

Mina: Awh man! I was hoping we could go somewhere else, maybe another day though!

Mina smiled brightly as they began to head back to U.A.

Maybe they weren't so bad after all. . .

A/N: HAH, RANDOM UPDATE POG???? Bet y'all didn't expect this after 11 days of being unactive. Funny how this is chapter 11 (storyline wise-) and I updated this 11 days after the latest chapter- ALSO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SET UP THE DISCORD SERVER, PLS JUST DROP UR DISCORD NAME AND TAG HERE SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE SOON-TO-BE-FINISHED-SERVER, I'M HAVING A TOUGH TIME ACTUALLY MAKING IT PLS-

Thanks for your time and patience <3

Words: 1088