Their Reaction to You getting Harassed

Aziraphale: That person was never seen or heard from again. Not saying they're dead (maybe) just saying that they were never seen or heard from again.

Crowley: He used cat logic and smacked the person as far away as possible. He also did some black mailing and he stocked that person for the rest of their life.

Gabriel: Did he act like it didn't bother him? Yes. Did it bother him? Yep. Did he say he wasn't going to get revenge? Yeah. Did he get revenge? Fuck yes, he did.

Beelzebub: She made sure that they had a lovely place in Hell working cleaning up the hell hound shit.

The Young Family: Adam was not a happy camper, in fact, he turned into a protective brother. A fucking terrifying brother. Once he found the person that harassed you, Adam and the person got into a fistfight and Adam knocked out 5 of the person's teeth.

Michael: She made sure that person would go to Hell because if they did end up in Heaven then she would personally take them to Hell herself.

Hastur: He went the extra mile and met the the person and then he killed that person.

God: God was pissed so she took matters into her own hands, found the person, and knocked some sense into them about not harassing girls into their small, pea sized brain.

Lucifer: He made their life a living Hell with sleep paralysis demons, made sure that everything they ate tasted like shit, he also went as far as making both sides of their pillow warm. Lucifer had so many hell hounds following them that bad luck traveled everywhere with them.

Dagon: Dagon was fucking terrifying when she was angry and when she found out that Hastur has been harassing you since you were a little kid he never heard the end of it. She gave him death glares and Beelzebub had him do the worse chores in Hell for the next century.