Your First Day of School

Aziraphale: You were low-key ready to go to school. But, your fear wouldn't let you go a day without you getting scared that your dad could leave you.

"Dad, why don't you homeschool me?" You asked one day.

"I never really thought about it," Aziraphale said.

"Oh come on, you'd be the best teacher. I mean you already taught me a lot of school things."

"Oh, alright then."

Then, from that day on, you were homeschooled by the best teacher ever; Aziraphale.

Crowley: "I don't wanna go, Dad." You wined while hiding behind a plant pot.

"It'll be good for you though," Crowley said.

You started crying.

"Hey, don't you want to work at Aziraphale's book shop?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well you're gonna have to go to school to learn about business and money." Your dad said then, you jumped out of your hiding spot and ran to your room to change into day clothes.

Time Skip

You two were outside your classroom.

"You nervous Flower?" Crowley asked and you nodded your head.
"There's no need for that. There are kids your age here and you'll make plenty of friends here. And those friends will probably drive me crazy." He continued.

You giggled then, both of you walked into the class.
"Hello, sir. You must be Anthony Crowley and this must be (Y/n) Crowley." A young woman said.

You nodded your head and his behind your dad.

"Well, I'm Ms. Smyth and I'm your teacher." Ms. Smyth said smiling.

"Flower, I have to go okay. I'll be back I promise." Crowley said to you.

"Oh okay, Dad. I love you." You said.

"Love you too." Your dad said as he walked away.

It took you a minute to figure out why he left but when you did you followed Ms. Smyth everywhere. Then, the class started.

"Okay, class I'm Ms. Smyth and I want everyone to introduce yourself saying your name and two things you like to do. I'll start. My name is Rachel Smyth and I like to paint and hang out with my son." Ms. Smyth said.

Time Skip to your Turn

"(Y/n), it's your turn." Ms. Smyth said.

"Ummm okay. My name's (Y/n) Crowley, and I like to stargaze with my dad and help my uncle at his book shop." You said.

"Where does your uncle work?" A girl named Paige Holls asked.

"He owns A.Z. Fells Book Shop." You replied.

"That's cool! I love reading." Paige said and from that moment on, you knew you two would become best friends.

Gabriel:
You're the first human to be in Heaven so you're homeschooled by the angels. You know everything about the wars between Heaven and Hell.

Beelzebub:
You're also homeschooled and you're taught by the demons.

Wow, so apparently Crowley's kid is the only one going to public school.