First Girl/Boy/Datefriend ~Aziraphale~

I should tell you, I can't write romance worth shit so this may or may not be a disaster. Also, my American ass doesn't know how much book are worth in the UK and I was too lazy to look it up so I'm sorry if it's not the right price.

Also this is split into so many different parts because I didn't want to put them all onto one page. I also didn't want to overwhelm you peeps.

Umm yeah sorry these took forever to get out but.....motivation was/is literal shit. Anyways, some of them aren't even done and I'm sorry for that. So for y'all to have some content I'm gonna do a weird thing and upload the one's that are done if that's cool.

Key:
GFN= Girlfriend's  First Name
BFN= Boyfriend's First Name
DFN= Datefriend's First Name
Datefriend= Non-Binary Partner
GFL= Girlfriend's Last Name
BFL= Boyfriend's Last Name
DFL= Datefriend's Last Name
FN = Fake Name

Aziraphale: You were working at the shop when a (girl/boy/person) walked in.

(She/He/They) had (h/l) (h/c) hair with (e/c) eyes. (She/He/They) wore (make up what you want them to wear).

"Hi, welcome to A. Z. Fell's Book Shop, how may I help you?" You asked (her/him/them).

"Well, I'm looking for a book for my mum. More specifically, Shakespeare. She loves that stuff for some reason. I truthfully never could get into it." (She/He/They) said.

You smiled. "That I can understand. My dad used to read me some of his plays to make me fall asleep."

(She/He/They) laughed.

"What's so funny?" You asked.

"You're kidding, right?"

"I wish I was."

The two of you erupted into giggles.

"Well, I'll show you where we keep Shakespeare's classics." You finally said, moving the conversation back in topic. Then you started walking to the Shakespeare shelf.

"Okay, then." (She/He/They) said, following you.

Time Skip to the Shelf

"So, which one does your mum not have?" You asked.

"She's actually never read Romeo and Juliet which is crazy because I'm pretty sure every Shakespeare fanatic had read that." (She/He/They) replied, taking the book out of the shelf.

"Wow, that's crazy. I've been read it which is saying a lot because I like folk lore better." You explained, walking back to the check out with the customer on your heels.

You rang up the price making small talk with the customer.

"That would be 15.47 pounds." You said.

"Oh crap, I only have 14 pounds." (She/He/They) groaned.

"Okay, then it's 10 pounds." You said, wrapping the book up in really fancy paper and handing it to (her/him/them).

(She/He/They) reluctantly took it. "Thank you, how can I ever repay you?"

"Ummmm, one word, don't."

"Wait, you aren't gonna get in trouble?"

"Nah, my dad's very understanding."

(She/He/They) nodded (her/his/their) head. "Well, I better get going. But do you mind telling me your name."

You smiled. "You first, stranger."

"We aren't strangers, we," (she/he/they) looked at (her/his/their) watch. "We've known each other for ten minutes."

You rolled your eyes.

(She/He/They) sighed. "Fine, I'm (GFN/BFN/DFN) (GFL/BFL/DFL). Your turn, store clerk."

You suppressed a laugh. "My name's (Y/n) Fell."

(GFN/BFN/DFN) nodded (her/his/their) head.

After that small meeting, you exchanged phone numbers, and decided to go on a date to a park to feed the ducks that Saturday.

Aziraphale grinned when you told him and Crowley glared at a plant, making it start shaking.