What They Say to Your Girl/Boy/Datefriend

Aziraphale:
Aziraphale: "Well, have fun at your date to the park."
Crowley: "You better not break her heart or you'll hear from me."

Crowley:
Crowley: "(She/He/Their)'s/re a nice (girl/boy/person) but if you hurt my Flower, I will talk to you about it."
Aziraphale: "When you two come back we can talk about bit over dinner."

Gabriel:
Gabriel: "Okay fine, go have fun with your (s/o). But be home before sunset."
Beelzebub: "Don't do anything I would do."

Beelzebub:
Beelzebub: "Okay, well be safe, text me pictures of the amusement park."
Gabriel: *hands you some extra cash* "Get your mom and I a carnival thing."

The Young Family:
Mother: *was too busy taking photos.*
Father: "If I hear anything from the neighborhood watch guy, you're grounded."
Adam: "If you break her heart I will try not to be mean to you but no promises."

Michael:
Michael: "Go kill some dragons for me at this LARP."

Hastur:
Hastur: "Be good to my daughter. Oh and have a good time."

God:
God: "Have a wonderful time. Just call me if you're staying the night or something. I expect a picture later though."

Lucifer:
Lucifer: "If you go to that same ice cream parlor every time I will make the both of you go to a nice and fancy restaurant. Am I understood?"