A Day with Them

Aziraphale:
(f/b) = favorite book      (f/d/c) = favorite Disney classic
Sometimes Aziraphale will close the shop just to hang out with you. You two bake together and make a huge mess, read (f/b) for hours on end, write together, and watch some Disney classics while drinking tea or hot cocoa. You honestly love to watch (f/d/c) (A/n mines Peter Pan or The Black Cauldron) and you suggest it most of the time.

(A/n my headcanon about Aziraphale is that he loves Disney movies mostly the classics though.)

Crowley: You two will take care of the plants and jokingly yell at them. Blast Queen from inside the house and have a singing competition. You try to teach Crowley how to do calligraphy and you two laugh as he fails dramatically. After the day's over, he'll drive WAY over the speed limit to get to your favorite park away from any form of civilization, just to star gaze.

Gabriel: When he's off work you two go to Earth and jog or show him the art you made while he was at work. You don't know this, but he still has the first drawing you gave him at his desk. You two do artsy things like painting, drawing, graffiti, shape poems, etc.  Your dad says he's not good at it but you try to salvage all of the art he's made. You don't care though because you want to make him a book of all his and your art.

Beelzebub: (f/m) = favorite movie
You and your mother play chess or you watch (f/m) and eat snacks all day. (A/n play vid now) You also show her some of your photography. Beelzebub's favorite picture is one of your different colored eyes shining in the light. Your favorite picture is your mother laughing really hard at a joke you told her. You took the photo when she wasn't looking.

The Young Family (Adam): (f/s) = favorite show
You and Adam work on songs together. You also watch a ton of    (f/s) and eat a lot of snack food. You also show him some martial art skills and you two ride bikes together. Sometimes in the summer, you guys go camping in the woods.

(A/n here I am to blow your mind etc means the end of thinking capacity. Tag means touch and go.)