Why You're Upset

°            °

\______________/

Bob just wants to hang out with us right now.

Aziraphale: You almost broke your pencil for the tenth time that day. And let's not mention you almost ripped out all the pages in your notebook for a start fresh. Ava Green just killed a demon leader with her wits, her best friend, Jason Collins, and an iron butter knife. Don't ask about the butter knife, it's all you could come up with. You had zero ideas about what to do with the plot. That's when you became unmotivated and threw your notebook in the trash. You started crying because you worked days and nights on that story.

Crowley: You went into your bedroom crying because your best friend came out to you today as pansexual. You're scared that your dad won't let you hang out with her because she's LGBTQ+. And you're also worried for her because Paige's parents are Christian and hate the LGBTQ+ continuity. You hated the idea that she might have to live on the streets, alone.

Gabriel: You couldn't think of anything to draw and it was driving you crazy. You got so upset you threw your sketch pad across your room. Then, you started blasting I'm Not Okay, I Promise by My Chemical Romance, Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time by Panic! At The Disco, and Fear Future Self by Fall Out Boy. (Bro I did that earlier today. I got so mad at my writing I threw it across my room and blasted my Emo Playlist till my dad told me to go outside and go into the woods.)

Beelzebub: You and your mother are just done with everyone's shit that you both learned not to get upset over something small.

The Young Family: Pepper and you can't agree on how to play something for the band. She wants to do something you two always done and you want to do something different. This is causing you two to have a massive argument and you don't know what to do. You're scared it might ruin your friendship.