Meeting your Biological Parent ~Aziraphale/Crowley~

This was suggested by hidden_in_darkness_. Thank you for suggesting. Also, your biological parents are actors/actresses or celebrities. Note all of the photos are from Pinterest.

Aziraphale: Both of your parents are dead and you never see your uncle, John. But you live with this man here.

 But you live with this man here

Yes, I'm using it again.

Crowley: David Tennant
(f/r) = favorite restaurant (r/f/c) = random food choice
(f/m/a/r) = favorite meal at restaurant (N/y/n) = Not your name

You and Crowley were having a Daddy Daughter Date (DDD) meaning you two would go to (f/r), eat, then later that night go to your favorite park and star gaze

You and Crowley were having a Daddy Daughter Date (DDD) meaning you two would go to (f/r), eat, then later that night go to your favorite park and star gaze. Both of you were on your way to (f/r), singing Queen's Greatest Hits when you got a text from Paige.

Text:
Oompa Loompa (Paige): Hey, did you know David Tennant's here doing something with acting.
Tootsie Roll (you): No, I didn't. Btw Dad and I are on our DDD for this month plz don't txt me.
Oompa Loompa (Paige): Oh, I know. I just wanted to know what would be the chance that one of us would meet him?
Tootsie Roll (you): Tbh, I rlly don't know, but I'm at (f/r) gtg.
Oompa Loompa (Paige): 👋

"Was that Paige?" Your dad asked you.

"Yep." You replied.

"What did she want?" He questioned.

"Oh nothing, she was just telling me that one of her favorite actors is here." You said as you both got out of the Bentley and went inside (f/r).

"What in Sa, no Go, somebody's name is going on here?" Crowley said. A bunch of people were looking at a table with a man you recognized.

'That's David Tennant. Man, Paige is going to freak when I tell her who I saw today.' You thought to yourself and smiled.

"Dad, maybe we should just go to the park. We can come back anytime we want to." You muttered to him.

"It'll be fine." Your dad said back to you when a waitress walked up to you two.

You shrugged and glanced over at the celebrity sitting at a booth in (f/r). That's when you realized that you and the same facial structure as David Tennant.

'Heh, I guess you were right, Paige, I do kinda look like David Tennant.' You thought to yourself.

"Table or booth?" The waitress asked.

"Whatever you have room for," Crowley said.

"Okay, right this way." The waitress said and you two followed her and she put you at the table next to the booth with David Tennant sitting at it.

"I'm Sasha, what can I get you?" Your waitress asked.

"I'll take water," Crowley said.

"I'll also take water." You replied.

"Okay, I'll be out with that in a little bit. Just flag me down when you're ready to order." Sasha said.

"I think we're ready to order now." Your dad said.

"Kay, what would you like?" Sasha asked pulling out a notepad and a pen.

"I'll take (r/f/c)," Crowley said.

"And I'll take (f/m/a/r)." You said.

After You Get The Food

After Crowley paid the bill and tipped Sasha you both were about to go but you heard. "Excuse me, but do I know you from somewhere?"

You turned around and saw David Tennant with a confused look on his face.

You smiled, "No, but you are one of my friend's favorite actors."

"Are you sure you weren't in an episode of Doctor Who?" David asked you.

"Yep, I'm sure."

"Flower, what's taking so long?" Crowley asked as he turned around to face Mr. David Tennant.

Crowley's heart skipped a beat. He knew who this was because he could sense that this man was your actual father.

"So your David Tennant. Aren't you missing a kid?" Crowley asked.

David sighed, "Yep she was kidnapped a few years ago when she was a year old. Her name was (N/y/n)."

You somehow felt a connection to that name.

"Well, this is (Y/n) and I think she may be your daughter," Crowley said.

"Why do you say that?" David asked.

"Because I'm adopted and I was adopted when I was a year old." You said you were getting tired of being talked about like you weren't there.

"Besides, we could always do a blood test." You continued. So that's what you guys did instead of watching the stars.

You gave David Tennant your number if he found anything out. And a few weeks later you, David, and Crowley got the results back from the blood test.

You three were at the flat. You and Crowley sat on one couch while David sat in a chair next to the couch.

"It's a match." You said your voice breaking. You just let the tears flow out. Then, David got up and pulled you into a hug and muttered "I've found my baby girl."

After that, you snuggle up next to Crowley and fell asleep.

"I don't want to take her away from you," David said.

"And I don't want to keep her from you," Crowley said.

Silence.

"Maybe we should let her decide if she would want to stay here with me or if she'd like to go with you," Crowley said.

David nodded his head in agreement.

Even more silence.

"Thank you for raising (Y/n)." David finally said.

"Oh, no problem," Crowley said.

"How can I ever repay you?" David asked.

"You don't have to," Crowley said.

"(Y/n)'s just going to have to figure out who she's going to live with," David said.

"I know, and I think she knows too," Crowley said.