Your Nightmare

This is your POV.
Dream in Italic.
Reality in Normal Text.
You're somewhere between ages 9-14.
Note some of these stories get really depressing so if you want to skip this part you can. Again, the feels were evil.

Aziraphale: "Dad!" I yelled opening the shop door. I just got back from getting some food at the store.

"Dad!" I yelled again, this time a little worried. I started walking aimlessly around the shop. I kept my anxiety under control until I bumped into Dad.

He was getting a mac n' cheese box from the kitchen closet.

"Hey Dad, I went to the store and I got some tomatoes. I also got Crowley some flower seeds. And...." I said but I was cut off.

"I sent you to the store to get away from me and, now you're back here." Dad sneered pausing for a moment them he continued. "I never wanted a daughter. I never wanted you in the first place."

I wanted to cry but, I held my tears in.

"What are you doing here? GET OUT!" Dad screamed in my face.

"B-but why? I-I live here. I live here with you, Dad." I said back. "Where am I supposed to go?"

"Anywhere but here. And I'm pretty sure Crowley doesn't want you either."

That was it. I put my foot down.
"FINE THEN, I'll GO SOMEWHERE ELSEWHERE YOU NEVER HAVE TO SEE MY FACE!" I yelled, tears running down my face. Then, I ran out of the door.

Out of Dream

I woke up sobbing. I wanted Dad.

It was only eleven P.M. and I knew Dad was still awake. I got out of bed, opened the door, and walked downstairs.

I found him doing some late night reading on the couch.
When I sat down next to him. Dad noticed me instantly.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" He asked and that's when I broke down crying and I told him about my dream.

"(Y/n) I'll never leave you. I'll never make you leave. Okay." Dad said, wiping some tears off my face.

"O-okay," I said.

"Why don't I make us some hot chocolate and we can hang out for a while," Dad suggested.

I smiled and nodded my head.
Dad got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

"Marshmallows or no marshmallows, Dear?" Dad asked.

"Marshmallows please," I replied.

I love how he calls me and Crowley "Dear". Most of the time Dad calls Crowley "Dear", and I'm called "Sweetie".

A few minutes later Dad came back with two cups of cocoa. One for me, one for him. Dad likes to add extra marshmallows to my cup and he'll add sprinkles to his cup.

I took a sip.

"Dad, I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Sweetie," Dad said.

Crowley: I just got back from school and I was at the flat.
"Dad?" I questioned while I walked around until I was in my dad's office. Then, I found a note on his desk and it read:

(Y/n), it's been a while since Angel and I ate at the Rits. We'll be there this evening if you need anything call me.
Love, Dad

I instantly felt a wavy of anxiety go wash over me.

'He left. I'm alone again.' I thought then, I rushed into the plant room. To calm me down.