Meeting your Biological Parent ~Hastur~

This was suggested by hidden_in_darkness_. Thank you for suggesting. Also, your biological parents are actors/actresses or celebrities. Note all of the photos are from Pinterest.

Hastur: Misha Collins
(f/f)= favorite food

You and Hastur were in Canada not because you were traveling, because you were a guest star in one of your favorite shows, Supernatural

You and Hastur were in Canada not because you were traveling, because you were a guest star in one of your favorite shows, Supernatural. (Yes, take a moment to think about how amazing that is.)

You were playing a teenager named Ragan Allen with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Your character's mom was killed by an angel because she knew too much.

"Break a leg, Viper," Hastur said as you were about to go on set.

"Thanks, Dad. " You muttered under your breath, then you walked on set.

Time Skip to After Filming

"Hey, (Y/n)," Jensen called after you.

"Hmmm?" You replied.

"What kind of nickname is Viper?" He asked you.

"It's actually my middle name and when I was a little kid I was obsessed with Kung Fu Panda. My favorite character was Viper." You answered.

"Oh well, that makes more sense," Jared said.

You grinned.

"Viper, you look like Misha when you smile like that," Jensen said.

"Who looks like me when they smile?" Misha asked when he walked up behind Jensen and Jared.

"(Y/n) does," Jensen said.

"Hiya." You said waving.

"Hi," Misha said waving back.

"Hey, Misha, didn't you have a kid named (Y/n)?" Jared asked.

"Yeah, I did. Someone just took her from us when we were in England." Misha replied. His blue eyes met your (e/c) eyes.

Everyone was quiet.

"Oh, (Y/n), there you are," Hastur said. He looked at you then, he looked at Misha. Hastur felt a connection between you two. Not because your characters were close on set, because you and Misha were related.

Father and daughter actually.

Later that day you and Hastur were eating (f/f) at your guy's hotel room.

"Dad, do you think I'm related to Misha Collins?" You asked him.

"Why are you asking?" He answered your question with a question.

"Oh, because I saw the look you have when you looked at us because you must have felt a blood connection between us." You replied.

Hastur sighed. "You're his daughter."

"So, I was correct. I am related to him." You said. "Do you think Misha knows?"

"Yes, because I told him I was psychic and I could tell that you two were related."

"We're probably going to have to do some sort of DNA test, aren't we?"

"Yep."

"Also, you said the only way that you could tell my name because it was on the basket. Where am I going to go, Dad? Am I going to stay with you or am I going with Misha? And if I go with Misha will I ever see you again? I don't want you to feel depressed if I leave or if I stay."

"We can talk to him later about all of this later, okay. There's no need to overthink it right now." Hastur said calming you down a bit.

You later did a DNA test and it said you and Misha were father and daughter. The reunion was a happy one where you, Misha, and Hastur cried a lot.

A few days later you even met your siblings and Jensen's and Jared's kids. You even asked Misha if Hastur could come with you and he said yes.

After that really busy day, you fell asleep on the couch.

"I never did thank you for caring for my daughter." Misha aid thanking Hastur.

"Oh, no problem." He said.

"What does she enjoy doing?" Misha asked.

"(Y/n) loves watching anime and even though she denies it, Kung Fu Panda. But, her favorite thing of all time is traveling. So far I think this is her tenth time in Canada and she's been to Japan more than twenty times. Also, don't be worried if she decides to pack up and go to Brazil because I think that's where she wants to go next." Hastur replied.

"Does (Y/n) do that a lot? Pack up and leave?" Misha asked and Hastur nodded his head.

"Yeah, the first time she went to Japan was when she was fifteen and she didn't tell me. But, I knew she went to Japan because she talked about going there a lot. (Y/n) also told me that she doesn't know if she should go with you or stay with me." Hastur said.

"I'm fine either way. If she wants to say with you just know I'm going to invite her to some family things. And if she wants to say with me she can always go back and forth. Like the week with us and the weekends with you. Or she could stay with you for a month, then stay with us for a month, and she could go back and forth every month." Misha explained.

"I know, but it'll have to be (Y/n)'s decision," Hastur said.