First Girl/Boy/Datefriend ~Beelzebub~

Key:
GFN= Girlfriend's  First Name
BFN= Boyfriend's First Name
DFN= Datefriend's First Name
Datefriend= Non-Binary Partner
GFL= Girlfriend's Last Name
BFL= Boyfriend's Last Name
DFL= Datefriend's Last Name
FN = Fake Name

Beelzebub: You were hanging out in St. Louis, Missouri, taking photos of the St. Louis Arch. When a little girl ran up to you being followed by a (girl/boy/person).

"Hiya, I'm Luciana (GFL/BFL/DFL) and my older (sister/brother/sibling) is asking if you could take our picture?" Luciana said, smiling.

"Luciana, I am not." Luciana's (sister/brother/sibling) said, out of breath.

You smiled. "I'd love too."

"See! I told you big (sis/bro/sib) that the pretty girl could take our picture." Luciana said making you laugh and making Luciana's sibling blush.

Whenever the short awkward moment ended, the three of you started walking around the arch, looking for a good spot for pictures. The two siblings ended up picking a spot a little bit away from the arch itself before you got the road and got ran over by a car or two.

Luciana wanted a few photos to herself so you followed her for a little. But that made you and her older (sister/brother/sibling) to talk.

"I'm (GFN/BFN/DFN) (GFL/BFL/DFL), and I'm sorry about my sister bothering you." (GFN/BFN/DFN) muttered.

"Oh it's no big deal. I'm (Y/n) Kit by the way."

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been doing photography and taking pictures for random strangers?"

  "My mom have me my first camera when I was either 7, 8, or 9 but I don't normally get asked to take pictures for people. Like, I offer it, but a lot of people don't ask." You responded, moving some hair out of your face.

(GFN/BFN/DFN) nodded their head.

Luciana finally found a spot where she wanted her pictures taken and it was by the water. That's whenever she saw it, the McDonalds on the river.

"Hey, (GFN/BFN/DFN), so you think we could go to McDonalds after this?" Luciana asked.

(GFN/BFN/DFN) sigh. "Luci, I don't think we can bu"

"Oh please with a cherry on top." She said using her final weapon, the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine."

Luciana grinned and did a little celebration dance. "Hey (Y/n), do you wanna come with us?"

"Uhhhh, sure."

Soon the three of you walked to the McDonalds on the river. While you were there, (GFN/BFN/DFN) and Luciana asked you if you wanted to stay at their house with their family.

You tried to oblige but they wouldn't take no for an answer. So (GFN/BFN/DFN) drove you to the their house where you met (her/his/their) parents and grandpa.

You did your best to be helpful like you helped Mrs. (GFL/BFL/DFL) cook, you beat Grandpa Bill (that's what he wanted you to call him) at chess, you helped Mr. (GFL/BFL/DFL) with his car, Luciana wanted you to play dress up with her so you did, and you played Halo 4 with (GFN/BFN/DFN). The entire family wanted you to stay for dinner so you did.

The (GFL/BFL/DFL)'s asked about your family like where you mom and dad worked, what school you go to, if you had any siblings, ect. ect.

When it was time for Luciana to go to bed, (GFN/BFN/DFN) drive you to the hotel you were staying at.

"Hey, I had a great time and I think my family did too. Would you like to come over tomorrow?" (GFN/BFN/DFN) asked you as (she/he/they) drove through the busy streets.

"I'd enjoy that." You replied.

"Cool, cool. I'll tell them that you'll be coming over tomorrow. If you need anything, here's my cell."

(She/He/They) handed you their phone to put your phone number into (her/his/their) phone.

(GFN/BFN/DFN) dropped you off by the front of the hotel and waited for you to get in before driving off.

After hanging out for a few days you and (GFN/BFN/DFN) went on a date to The City Museum in St. Louis. Luciana was really jealous that she couldn't come with you. While Mr. and Mrs. (GFL/BFL/DFL) cried and Grandpa Bill muttered something to himself.