You Stand Up for them

I was inspired by lexjadeee with her Marvel Parent Preferences book. So, thanks for that.

Aziraphale:
You stood up for him because a random man called him soft, and you did it because you didn't want Crowley to stalk this man for the rest of him life or black mail him.

Crowley:
Some idiot called your dad a thot and you did the only logical thing you could think of. You somehow untied the idiot's shoelaces and snickered as they face planted when they tried to walk away.

Gabriel:
You glared at someone for calling your dad a dumbass in public. Making it clear to watch whatever words came out of their mouth.

Beelzebub:
You and Gabriel almost cursed someone out because they called your mother ugly. Beelzebub gave you both a silent message not to say anything, but did you listen, nope.

You said. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that about yourself."

They said."Two wrongs don't make a right. Your parents proved that."

You laughed. "Bruh, looks like we're in the same boat."

Gabriel literally had to drag you away.

The Young Family:
No one talks about your family.

Michael:
Whenever someone says something rude about you or your mom, curse them out in Elvish. They just backed away very slowly. You're a big Lord of The Rings fan.

Hastur:
Hastur had to lead you away because a lady in Japan called your dad a filthy traveler.

God:
No one messes with God. Not on your watch, anyways.