Dagon Catch-Up

This was a suggestion by dagons_files. Thank you for the suggestion. Really minor character, but aye, I'm up for it. If you want any other character to be suggested please either DM me or comment. (I do read every single comment.) Sorry this took forever to get out, I was under a major writer's and reader's block all at the same time. And I want you guys to have the best of my capabilities so I'm sorry if any of this seems rushed or is just literal shit.

TW: Also in the How You Met scenario, rape did happen and suicide was mentioned so if you're sensitive towards it please skip it.

How You Met: Dagon was running late for a meeting with the powers of Heaven and Hell when she saw a teenager holding a baby girl in her arms get thrown out of her apartment.

The teen looked left then right and saw Dagon. She glanced down at the baby and back up to the demon. Then she walked towards her.

"Please take care of her. My family will disown us and make us live out on the streets. I can't take care of her and myself but I can't bare to see her starve out here. So, please take care of her." The teenager said, tears in her eyes, her voice was full of pain.

Dagon surprisingly felt bad for the girl. The girl was like herself before the Fall.

"Okay, I promise. But what happened to you?"

Tears ran down the girls face. "He did it. He took advantage of me."

Dagon hated that humans took advantage of other humans like that. Everything else was fine, war, death, suicide, murder, ECT. ECT, but never rape.

The girl handed the baby to Dagon. And the baby opened her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

"Her name is (Y/n)." The teen said before she ran off, leaving Dagon with a baby in a bundle of thin blanket.

I will never let anyone hurt (Y/n). I promise. Dagon thought, stroking her (h/c) hair that matched the teens hair.

Then Dagon continued running to get to the meeting, holding a little bundle of joy. But she later realized that the meeting was cancelled when no one showed up. So she went to her home, in Hell.

Your Name: (Y/n) Lynn Dagon

Your First Word: "You"
Your aunt, Beelzebub, was babysitting you while your mother was off doing something. Beelzebub adored babysitting you because you were both clingy but easy to care for. You loved it when your aunt read to you or watched cartoons with you.

But like I said, you were very clingy. You never wanted to be alone because whenever you needed a nap, Dagon would just take you to her room and sleep with you there. Eventually, you'd fall asleep with your mother holding you.

So when it was time for your nap Beelzebub didn't know what to do. Every time she left the room where you were taking a nap, you'd cry and scream till she came back.

"(Y/n), what do you want?" Beelzebub asked, exhausted from your cries.

Tears continued to run down you soft baby cheeks, but you pointed to your aunt.

"You," you said, still pointing at Beelzebub.

Beelzebub's face softened then she picked you up and walked to the couch. "I think I know what you want."

"You." You muttered again with a yawn.

"Yes, me and your mama."

She sat on the couch and lied down.

That's when you finally closed your eyes and fell asleep. Beelzebub did the same moments later after setting an alarm for an hour.

First Steps: You took a nap but when you woke up, your mama wasn't anywhere near you. At first you started crying but for some reason you had a feeling that she wouldn't go to you.

Eventually, you wiped your tears and stared around the room, looking for Dagon.

You sighed and lied back down only for a moment before you sat back up.

You slid off the bed and softly landed on your bum.

Your knees wobbled as you held onto the bed, trying to make yourself balanced. As soon as you knew your legs were fine, you started walking around the room looking for Mama.

You fell down once and didn't cry but Dagon came in the room and found you on the floor.

"Now, you either threw yourself off the bed and didn't cry or scream, or you carefully rolled off it, landing softly, and walked over to where you are now." She said, crossing her arms.

"Walked! I walk." You said, with a smile on your face.

"Now, that I can believe." Then she picked you up and snuggled with you on the bed.

Your Nickname: Joy, because you're a bundle of joy. Or sweetheart.

You Ask a Question: "Mama, why do the demons here hate me?" You asked one day, catching her off guard.

"Sweetheart, they don't hate you."

"Yeah, well, why are they afraid of me? Why do they not want to be around me? The only person here, besides you, who likes me is Auntie Beelzebub." You said, making yourself cry on accident.

You hated the fact that you were needy and emotional when the others in Hell didn't understand it.

Heck, Hastur smacked you once after you held onto his leg because the hell hounds scared you. You never wanted to be around him because of that.

"Oh sweetheart, everyone here loves you. They just don't really understand you and that's okay. Most of the demons here don't even know how to deal with human emotions. It took me a while to understand yours. You just have to give them time." Dagon calmly said.

She picked you up and held you close to her.

You decided it was for the best not to tell Mama about Hastur smacking you.

They Had a Nightmare: She doesn't dream that much mainly because she never really sleeps.

Your First Day of School: You're home schooled

Your Fear: Deep Water
You hate all the things that might be hidden underneath the waves. It's really stupid when you live in Hell. You even avoid watching Finding Nemo because it scares the tar out of you. Dagon doesn't know why you have this fear of deep water though but she has ideas. She thinks that a demon told you a scary story about the ocean but she seriously doesn't know where you fear came from.

Your Godparent: Beelzebub

You Take Something of Theirs: Couldn't think of anything... Really sorry tho.