How You Found out about Armageddon

Aziraphale: You were always told stories about it. It was a bed time story your dad told you. He'd just leave out the part where he died, possessed someone, then went back to his own body.

Crowley: Your dad wasn't the best storyteller, but Aziraphale was. So he explained everything to you, barely going over the part where he died because he didn't want Crowley going through that again.

Gabriel: When you were younger, your dad would tell you stories before you went to bed. He just left out some parts.

Beelzebub: Your mother and Gabriel talked about it to you one day. They told you that you could ask as many questions as you wanted.

The Young Family: Your brother is the anti christ so of course you knew about it. You were nine years old when it happened, anyways.

Michael: You just found out on your own. You didn't enjoy asking questions because you heard that some angels fall because they asked questions and you don't want that happening to you.

Hastur: You and the anti christ (Adam) are the same age. So you were also eleven when the end was nye. You also were terrified of Holy Water after that, because you watched "Crowley" splash in the tub full of Holy Water.

God: You never really asked questions because of your past. You found out because of one of those meetings discussing what to do with Aziraphale and Crowley.