First Girl/Boy/Datefriend ~God~

Like I said when writing Aziraphale's chapter for this scenario, I can't write romance worth shit so please enjoy my crap romance.

Key:
GFN= Girlfriend's  First Name
BFN= Boyfriend's First Name
DFN= Datefriend's First Name
Datefriend= Non-Binary Partner
GFL= Girlfriend's Last Name
BFL= Boyfriend's Last Name
DFL= Datefriend's Last Name
FN = Fake Name

God: You went to Earth to visit your best friend, Marvell Goldberg, and stay with his family for a week. Your mother approved as long as you had fun.

You walked up to Marvell's door, knocked, and a little girl will red hair answered.

"Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and I'm Marvell Goldberg's friend. Does he live here?" You said.

"Hi, I'm Liz. My big brother lives here let me go get him." Liz said then she ran of to find Marvell.

After waiting a few moments, Marvell ran to you and hugged you. You hugged him back.

"God, it feels good to see you in person." He said.

You nodded your head in agreement.

Then Marvell led you inside with his sister behind you.

"Are you and my brother dating?" Liz asked after he held your hand.

"Oh no, we're just super close." You said.

"(Y/n) is that girl who you think is really pretty that I talk to a lot." Marvell explained.

"Ohhhhh, so that's were I know her from."

"Yep."

After that explanation, Marvell and Liz continued to show you around the house. And you even met their parents Marley and Sasha Goldberg. Then, you and Marvell went to go play some Minecraft together in his room.

"So one of my friends from school really wants to meet you. Is that ok with you if (she/he/they) come by tomorrow for lunch?" Marvell asked you.

"Oh yeah, I don't mind. My mom just told me to have a good time."

"That's nice. Does she have like a tracker on you or something?"

"No, why?"

"I was just curious, that's all."

"Marvell, what aren't you telling me?"

"Fine. (S/o name) is my friend and (her/his/their) parents have a tracker on (her/his/their) phone for no reason and they don't let (her/him/them) hang out with people they haven't met. So we might need to walk by, I'll introduce you, now they'll ask really weird questions, and then we'll walk back here. Sound good?" Marvell explained to you.

"Uhhhhh sure, do you just want to do it now and get it over with?" You asked and Marvell shrugged.

Soon, you and Marvell walked to (S/o name)'s house talking about playing Among Us later.

Marvell rang the door bell and a man opened the door.

"Hello, Marvell."

"Hi, Mr. (S/o last name). This is my friend, (Y/n) (L/n) and we were wondering if (S/o name) could come over for lunch tomorrow." Marvell said and you waved as he introduced you.

"Hello, (Y/n), I'm (Random Guys Name) (S/o last name) but you can call me Mr. (S/o last name). My wife will want to ask you so questions if that's alright."

"That's fine by me, Sir." You said.

Then he led you and Marvell inside.

Time Skip to meet (S/o name)'s Mom

"So, do you do drugs?" The woman asked.

You laughed. "No, I only take an anxiety medication. Also my mom would definitely ground me for 6 months."

"Hmmmm, have you been to jail?"

"Nope."

"Stolen anything?"

"Nada."

"Had sex before?"

"I don't have a (s/o) and I'm still a virgin."

"Have you dyed your hair?"

"I did it last summer and it washed out before winter."

"Do you have a job?"

"Yep, I help file paperwork at my mom's job."

"Where does you mother work?"

"White Curtain, the elderly home where I'm from."

"How much do you get paid?"

"12 dollars a hour."

"Can you drive?"

"Yes but I prefer walking."

"Okay, I'll talk to my husband about this." The lady said then left.

"I really hope you answered okay." Marvell said.

"I do too."

Time skip

You got the approval from the parents and (S/o name) came over for lunch. You and (her/him/them) got along really well and you gave (her/him/them) you Discord and phone number.

Sooner rather than later, your week with Marvell was over and you had go home.

A few months later of calling both Marvell and (S/o name), you found out that (S/o name) had feelings for you and so you both started dating.

Your mother approved and was glad you made a new friend. But she made sure to watch (her/him/them) a little bit more so they're not hurt by something or someone.