How you Got your Pet

Thanks to rosyspetal , she suggested this. I loved your idea.

Aziraphale: One day you found a stray grey kitten without a collar so you brought it home. Later you found out the kitten was a male Rag Doll so you named him Phoenix. He's also a great snuggle buddy.

Crowley: You grew up with the plants.

Gabriel: Your friend, Avery gave you Bubbles for your birthday. She knew you always wanted a Ginnie Pig, specifically a white one.

Beelzebub: Beelzebub gave you your ferrets, Misfit and Virgil, for your birthday one year. She regrets that decision everyday, but you don't. You love your ferrets.

The Young Family: Adam got Dog for his eleventh birthday and you got Sadie for your tenth birthday.

Michael: Tracey raises Corgis so she gave you Bob Ross Marley for free. She knew you wanted a dog to keep you company while your mother was at work and while you weren't playing D&D.

Hastur: You bought yourself Misty because why not, and cats don't really need a ton of work. Misty actually enjoys traveling with you. Was your dad mad when you brought her home? Very. He was pissed, but was glad that you had a travel buddy.

God: Gabriel gave you Sir. Roman III of Mind's Palace as a surprise. No reason, he knew you wanted a dog to help you with your PTSD.

Lucifer: Your the daughter of the king of Hell, how else do you think you got Joel (hellhound).