Your Best Friend / A/n

Hey, guess who's back (I never really left tbh). Anyways I'm actually running two accounts now (gpeters068 if you're interested) because my sister from another mother can't write anymore so she's letting me have her account. If you like Percy Jackson you should really go check her Percabeth book out.

Another thing, how have you people been? (Man, I really need a name for you people reading this. If you have any ideas comment.)

To the scenario.

Aziraphale: You met your best friend at the bookstore when they were looking for a book. Their name is Elex Olin and they have short, brown hair, grey eyes, and an olive skin tone.

Crowley: Your best friend is Paige Holls. You've been friends with her ever since kindergarten and you've just been getting closer. She has long red hair, blue eyes, and freckled skin.

Gabriel: Your best friend is named Avery Bradley and you met her when you went on a jog. She has frizzy, pitch black hair, green eyes, and pale skin.

Beelzebub: You met Kalia McCreed at a Pride Parade in New York City. She wears a hijob (if you know how to spell it please tell me), she has light brown eyes, and light brown skin.

The Young Family: Your brother's your best friend.

Michael: You first met Shrin Matte at a D&D session. She has beautiful, brown frizzy hair, hazel eyes, and brown skin. She plays a white haired hunter ranger.

Hastur: You're best friends with that one person you gave a SNICKERS BAR to on the bus. His name is Justin Greene and he has dark brown hair, brown eyes, and peach-ish skin.

God: You met your best friend over the Internet. Her name was Millie Goldberg. She had long thick, blonde hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. You figured out she was transitioning because her hair was cut in a boy's cut and her chest was flat.

"Hey, Millie, what are your pronouns now? Like when I first met you, you were she/her but I just don't know now." You said over a Skype call.

Millie sighed. "My pronouns are he/him."

You smiled. "Oh, ok. I'll remember, he/him."

He laughed. "You're taking this better than I thought."

"So, what's you're new name?"

He shrugged. "I haven't really though of one. But, I was thinking of Mitchell or Michael but I don't really like them. I want something that'll kinda roll of the tongue."

"Hmm, how about....Marvell? Marvell Reace Goldberg."

"Yeah, call me Marvell." Marvell said.

"Got it."

You talked for a little while longer.

"Marvell, what are you using to bind?" You asked.

"Just my sports bras. Binders are expensive and I don't really have money right now." Marvell replied.

"Name expensive."

"Eh, 30 to 60 dollars. You're not thin- (Y/n) don't you dare send me money."

"How much does Testosterone cost?"

"60 to 80 dollars."

"Kay."

"Don't you dare send me money."

You grinned and rolled your eyes.

Later that week, Marvell got a letter with 170 dollars and a note from you that read;

Yes, I dared. I sent you 170 dollars so you can buy yourself a binder and testosterone. Any left over money you have you can spend it on whatever you'd like. If you send this back to me I'm not opening it, bruh.

Note: if you don't like the way any of these characters look you can always change it. Another thing, should I add Newt or Anathema to the this book? Or should I just have them as one scenario?