Your First Word

Aziraphale: A/n so when Aziraphale met you in his shop you were four. He never heard your first word so I'm doing something different. For Aziraphale's story, it's going to be the first time you call him "Dad." Enjoy.

It was late, and you were sleeping in one of the spare rooms that Aziraphale turned into your room. Aziraphale was organizing the shelves when the doors opened than closed.  (I cannot be the only person who hates sorting their bookshelves. Rn in school I'm helping my favorite sixth-grade teacher sort her bookshelves and it's taking FOREVER.) He looked behind him and saw Uncle John. But, it wasn't the normal drunk John that you and Aziraphale knew. John had a sad look in his eyes.

"Mr. Fell, I think I've failed my sister," John said looking at his shoes.

"Why do say that?" Aziraphale questioned, putting the last book on the shelf and walking over to him.

"My sister said if anything happened to her just take care of (Y/n). But, I'm not doing the best at that." John answered.

They were quiet.

John cleared his throat. "I know I'm not in a good condition to take care of a kid so," his voice broke. " So, I thought since she's always over here, why not let you adopt her." He continued.

Aziraphale didn't know what to say. Yeah, he always thought of  (Y/n) as his daughter.

"I know it's a lot to ask but, I know Maria will be happier knowing that her daughter is with someone safer," John said looking up at Aziraphale.

"Don't worry. I won't let you down." Aziraphale confirmed.

"Okay good, I have the adoption forms on me and all you have to do is sign them," John said, handing the forms to the angel.

Aziraphale took the papers with care and got a pen from his desk and signed the papers. Then, he handed them back to John. He smiled and thanked Aziraphale.

"Oh by the way, (Y/n) has some things at my flat. You wouldn't mind if I dropped them off later tonight?" John asked.

"No, no not at all," Aziraphale said.

John nodded his head and left the shop. Aziraphale turned around and saw you standing on the bottom step of the stairs.

"(Y/n), what are you doing out of bed?" Aziraphale asked.

You yawned and said, "I was thirsty and I wanted to get something to drink."

You walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water.

"Why was Uncle John here?" You asked, sipping the water.

Aziraphale didn't know how to answer so he said. "Uncle John wanted me to be your guardian instead of him."

"What does guardian mean?" You asked confused.

"Uncle John wanted me to take care of you, (Y/n)," Aziraphale said, letting that settle in.

It took you a minute to figure out what Aziraphale ment. When you did, you ran towards Aziraphale and started crying.

He hugged you and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." You said, "I don't really know why I'm crying."

"(Y/n), do you want to go back to bed?" Aziraphale asked.

You nodded your head. Aziraphale picked you up and carried you to your room. He put you in your bed and tucked you in.

"I love you, Dad." You said, your eyes closed.

Aziraphale smiled and walked out of your room. He glanced down the stairs and saw a bag with a note on it.

'This must be (Y/n)'s.' Aziraphale thought and brought it upstairs to your room.

Crowley: "Angel"
Crowley always calls Aziraphale, angel.
One day, you and Crowley were at Aziraphale's shop.

"Angel!" Crowley shouted.

"Crowley you don't have to yell," Aziraphale said.

"ANGEL!" You mimicked leaving Aziraphale and your dad stunned.

"Crowley dear, was that her first word?" Aziraphale asked and Crowley nodded his head.

"Angel." You said again, pointing at Aziraphale.

"I honestly thought she'd say something like Dad or grow," Crowley admitted.

"Well then, this calls for a celebration," Aziraphale said.

Gabriel: "Duck"
Gabriel's been trying for weeks to get you to say a word. Any word.

You and Gabriel were in his apartment. (Headcanon! I think that the angels in Heaven live in apartment like homes. That's what I imagine basically and I guess it's showing that I've lived in an apartment before)

"(Y/n) all you have to say is Dad. D-a-d." Gabriel said. (Look I'm sorry, it's 2:12 am when I'm writing this.)

He sighed which made you laugh.
Then, you did the impossible; you said your first word.

"Duck!" You yelled which stunned Gabriel.

"Who the heck taught you to say 'Duck' as your first word?" Gabriel wondered out loud.

You smiled and said duck again.

"Well, at least you said a word," Gabriel said.

Beelzebub: "Bub" Under Editing
The demons eventually got used to a human in Hell. And when you were first learning to speak they wanted you to say Bub because it'd be funny to see Beelzebub's face. And it was.