How You Describe Them

Aziraphale: He looks like a cinnamon roll that can't hurt anything but really he'll hurt someone if anything happens to you.  He's that one intelligent dad that will let you stay up past your bedtime reading or watching cartoons. He'll probably be watching or reading with you though.

Crowley: He acts all big and tough but really, he's just a big softie even though he denies it. He's that one dad who won't get mad at you if you get a bad grade, but if he gets a call or email that you're being mean to kids then he's going to have a problem. Crowley will stay up with you while you talk about your problems and he'll listen to you.

Gabriel: A tall, handsome (in a family love way) guy who loves his daughter. He's the of the most hardworking person you know and you know he'll do anything for you. You look up to him and even though he still doesn't really understand your human behavior he's always ready to hear how your day was.

Beelzebub: A great mother even though she doesn't think so. She has a lot of things to take care of in Hell but somehow she comes home willing to spend her free time with you. You love how she can balance work life and home life together and you look up to her for that.

The Young Family:
Arthur: A great dad who loves his family.
Deirdre: A fantastic mum who will do anything for her family.
Adam: The best big brother and friend anyone could have. He'll listen to you and even let you hang out with him even though you're two years apart.

(A/n that means you were nine when Armageddon "happened")

Michael: A mom who is doing a wonderful job raising you even though she never thought she'd have to care for a kid. She's one of the highest angels and works a lot but always has enough time to hang out with you.

Hastur: Someone you're proud to say that he's your dad. He's someone you consider your favorite person and he's willing to go anywhere with you. You love him and you wish he could travel with you all the time.