do it yourself *

- smut warning ofc 😐
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

"good girl just like that.." his head fell back and he breathed out. his painted nails dug into my hips as he pulled it back into him. i could tell he was getting tired and usually he pushes through but this time was different.

"why'd you stop?" i whined. "i'm tired...do it yourself.." he huffed. "y-you want me to finish myself off?" i stuttered. i was still on all fours as he stood off the bed behind me. "no sweetheart..." he laughed "use me to finish.." he stated. my stomach did flips. "okay.."

i reached behind me and pushed him back inside me. he let out a moan. i began to rock back and forth to the best of my ability but it wasn't fast enough for me. "v..please help it's not fast enough.." he didn't respond he just reached out and ran his large hand down my bare back. he then grabbed my arms and crossed them behind me.

he pulled them back and that helped me bounce off of him better. "t-thank you...fuck..that's better.." i placed my chin down onto the bed and he began touching a different angle inside me. i moaned loudly into the mattress. "that's my girl.." his head fell back again.

i began to get very tired. "b-baby...can you help?" i was out of breath. "if you want it that bad, do it yourself." he sternly said. "yes sir.." i pouted. i continued trying my best to pick up pace. his hands made their way to my hips again. he still wasn't doing anything to help though. i didn't want to stop it felt too good but my body was collapsing.

"p-please.." i said weakly not thinking he even heard it. suddenly his grip on me was strong and he was pounding into me. i moaned loudly. "yes! please don't stop!" i kept praising him hoping he would keep going till we both finished. he did.

he pulled out and leaned down attaching his warm damp skin with mine. he kissed my back and shoulders. he then slid up high enough on the back of my body to kiss my cheek. "you did so good." he whispered before kissing my ear. "i love you.." i said. "i love you more baby." he got off of me.

he cleaned himself up and then helped clean me up because i was half asleep. "you're too cute." he kept saying as he wiped my smeared mascara off my face with a wash cloth. "i look like a mess.." i sleepily got out. "that's how i like it. you look worn." he smiled, biting his bottom lip. my favorite smile. "nice and used by me and only me." he continued.

"alright that's enough.." i weakly laughed. he slid one of his t-shirts over my bare body and then scooped me in his arms. i had no energy to scream and kick and tell him to put me down. he placed me on my side of the bed. he slid under the covers, scooping my body into his. "so pretty.." he whispered tiredly as he kissed my neck.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- okay...the next one i write will be wholesome I PROMISE DKFJWA

- love y'all <333 hope you've been liking the content recently

- i know this one's short ok i'm tired 😐

- goodnight besties 😩

572 words