Chapter 1

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

I was fighting the puffs they are so enoying they always get in Our way
Of winning"Come on then Fight you stupid slowpoke" blossom said wyle she was Laughing at me she is one of the Enoying pearson on earth.

"shut up Your the one should be the one slowpoke"i was angry when I said that So I went of hitting her but she hit me first I went flying back to a building and it did hurt but I didn't care so I was flying up to hit her again But she moved out of the way and I went to a tree she was laughing at me While I was in pain she didn't care about anything.

"hahaha is that all you
Got no wonder your a slowpoke your just a stupid stupid idiot"she was laughing when she said that I was so angry at her that.

"shut up shut up SHUT UP" I was now really angry so I went flying up there and I hit her so hard she she hit the ground "see now who is the slowpoke and a stupid stupid idiot"I was lough at her so much That she was cross and glared at me.

"Shut up your still a slowpoke and an idiot so shut up"she went storming in for a hit with anger and when she is right next to me "what do you want from this town brick"she said with anger I looked at her with a confusion.

" what do you mean what do I want from this town" I was so confused at her when she said that.

"you know what brick bringing this town down brings you happy but for others it's not fun at all you think that bad things are always great that it's not true your putting everyone in pain but you never see what actually people think of things Do all you ever think of is bad things" She said while she was angry.

"shut up Your the most annoying Pearson in the world I do my stuff because I am a villain and your gust a stupid goody to shoes" I said with anger.

"shut up" she fly up to me and hit me so hard I went down to the ground I see butch lost a fight with buttercup his counterpart And boomer lost a fight with bubbles His counterpart and I lost a fight with blossom my counterpart they left and We left to our house we went inside and mojo was there.

"brick,boomer and butch get over her now" he said with a wired voice like he is about to make us go somewhere bad "what doYou want mojo "I rolled my eyes.

"you Are going to school" he said with a happy face I don't know why he is happy.

"what why school school is for stupid people" butch said with anger
Well I do think the same way like he does

"No because you are to dumb you always get bitten up by those stinky puffs and finely I get free time" mojo said really happy well it's true that we alway are at home and get him angry I didn't like the Idea.

"I am alright with it" bommer said with excitement yep that's boomer the sweetest and kindest Of all of us.

"good I already sign you in the school tomorrow your starting" mojo said in happiness.

"thanks boomer now I will be stuck in that school because of you" butch said with anger well he is one of the tough and ruff and he does have anger problems.

"Now now don't get angry butch you need to think of fake names for tomorrow" mojo said I was confused
When he said that and why fake name.

"Why do we need fake names for school" I said with confusion of why fake names.

"because the puffs are there and you need to know everything about
Them" he said and I was like so angry, and
So I went to my room and slammed my door and and I was so angry that I got
Bit up today again by blossom now that I have to go school and she will be there even mojo said I have to be friends with blossom to get to know her
Better nice so I just went to bed so much anger was in me so I fell fast a sleep.