Chapter 22

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2016) (NOT EDITED)

Nobody's P.O.V

Brick and blossom broke up and they are fool of regret and guilt they been a couple for long but it all changed, as soon as brick left the room blossom was crying and tears dripping down her cheeks on the other side of her door brick listened to her crying for a minute he wasn't happy about this either.

Brick walked out of her house and walked to the park not Evan smiling, he sat on the bench in the park looking at everyone having fun, there were so many happy couples, but brick wasn't the happy about this people he was more jealous then happy. He saw his brothers coming his direction, they didn't realise in how much pain his brother was.

"Hey bro" butch his brother said "me and boomer was talking about you dating blossom. We think you should dump her so we could role the world" butch said in cool and calm voice.

"Well it's your lucky day because we're not a couple anymore" brick said angry and sad at what he said his brothers were happy and exited.

"That's great. Now she would be more depressed than fighting" boomer his other brother said as butch nodded, brick got mad and walked away with a mad and sad face.

Blossom was sad that they are not together again, her friend karou called her, as blossom got of her bed and grabbed the phone and answered it.

*hey blossom meet us in the park now* karou said rather Fast then hang up blossom didn't understand why but listened and cleaned up then walked to the park.

Blossom was next to the play ground in the park waiting for them to come and she saw them coming, blossom didn't want to come to the park at first but she doesn't want to ditch her friends.

"Hey blossom, we think you shouldn't date Justin" they said in a sad tone.

"We're are not together anymore" karou and miyoko were shocked but sad.

"It's for your own good, he might cheat on you or plan something" they said in a worried tone as blossom shrugged and walked off crying.

Brick and blossom are in there rooms looking out there windows thinking about each other but blossom was crying the most tears she was never that sad she is the only type she could laugh and smile but now she is like a crying sad girl that wants to find her other happy self.

Brick loves blossom more than anything in the world he loves her more than life she is the other peace of him he never felt that strong for a girl that strong.

2 days later (back to school)

Blossom P.O.V

I got up feeling sad, I got ready and walked out of the room went downstairs to eat, then walked out to school. I saw my friends smiling at me and i just ignored it and walked to my locker and got my books out.

"Hey momoko" a familiar voice said it so I turned to that voice and am not surprised of who it is.

"What do you want, Dexter" I shut the locker and walked off and Dexter followed me.

"Why are you so sad today" I rolled my eyes and keep on walking "you know you can tell me, did someone hurt you? Please tell me" he said I stopped and looked at him.

"You really want to know so badly" he nodded "well me and Justin are not together and everyone just doesn't want me to be happy" I said as he had guilt, sad and happiness why would he be happy I don't get this dude sometimes.

Dexter P.O.V

Yes finely she is not with that idiot I will have more chance with her than anyone else will but how I meant to get her to like me if she only has that idiot on her mind I need to find out about Justin and why does she like him that bad, this is my mission to find out what she likes about that guy.