Chpater 26

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2016) (NOT EDITED)

Blossom P.O.V

"So now that I am the boss for the week you have to do what I say" I giggled as he rolled he's eyes playfully but I just giggled and went up to him and placed my hands on he's cheek "don't worry bricky I have nothing right now so your free in till I find something for you to do" I smiled as he smirked I kissed him on the cheek and walked to the sofa and sat down as brick sat down next to me and I lay my head on he's shoulder. Brick turned on the TV as I looked at the screen blankly being in deep thoughts.

Brick P.O.V

I looked at blossom and smiled but then I saw she was in deep thoughts I was wondering what she was thinking so I decided to ask her "bloss you ok" she then went out of her deep thoughts and looked at me and smiled "yeah why wouldn't I be" she said as I smiled "are you sure, you looked like you were in deep thoughts few secs ago" i said as she nodded "yeah I was in deep thoughts but it wasn't nothing bad or anything so don't worry" she said as I smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek "so tell me what was you thinking about" I said as she smiled "fine, so I was wondering what would happen to us, now that bubbles and buttercup knows" she explained "don't worry, ok, I bet everything will be ok if not, then am never gonna leave your side ever, because no one will take you away from me not even the Dorcster guy even he has low chance of him take you away from me" I said as she smiled and giggled "you always know what to say" she said as I smiled "well I am your awesome handsome boyfriend" I said as she giggled.

*2 hours later*

"Well I should get going, my dad doesn't know where I am" I said as he smiled and nodded "shall I walk you home" I said hoping she would say yes "nah it's cool I'll just fly home" she said as I smiled and nodded "ok but I am walking you to my door" I said smiling as she giggled and nodded we got up from the bed. We walked out of my room then went downstairs to the hall she sat on the floor putting her shoes on, I looked on the floor "brick you ok" I looked up to see blossom ready to leave as I smiled "yeah am ok" I said as she was trying to read me if I am ok "are you sure your ok" she said not having her beautiful smile on her face "yeah am just a little worried about you, well I am your boyfriend after all and please be careful when you get home I want you safe, ok, call me when you are home, ok" I said as she smiled "ok I'll call you so you wouldn't worry but trust me ill be ok don't worry I am a super hero and my boyfriend is the villain and trust me nothing bad will happen" she explained as I smiled "ok, I love you cya" I said.

She kissed me on the lips "I love you to" she said and walked out of the house as I looked at her in till she was out of view. I walked to the sofa and sat down to turn the to on "hey bro" I turned around to see butch "hey what's up" I said as he sat next to me "by the way there is a new villains around" I looked at him shocked "what do you mean new villains" I said as he shrugged "yeah there undercover and we are not aloud to know and I know one thing about one villain it that he goes to our school but I don't know which guy it is so don't ask me anything else about that dude" he explained as I looked at the TV deep in thoughts thinking who could it be?.

Blossom P.O.V

When I left bricks house I slowly was flying above the city and I was looking down hoping there is no crime just like normal super hero could do when they fly above the city just look around to check the city it's normal. "HELP!!!" I stopped flying hearing someone shout help I looked around and I had my ears open to hear the sound again "HELP!!!" When the voice shouted asking for help I looked at the direction where it came from I then flayed to the direction as fast as I could as I was on the ground and hoping to hear the voice again "HELP SOMEONE HELP!!!" I then ran to the ally and stopped to see two people was against a old women.

"Hey, what are you doing to that poor woman" I shouted as the two people turned around and faced me and they laughed and they started to walk towards me as I used my ice breath and blown at there feet so they couldn't move and I walked up to them and tied there hands and beat them to the wall "You shouldn't have messed with the leader" I smiled and walked up the the old lady I gave her my hand "here you go ma'am" she gladly took my hand even tho I haven't seen her face it was covered "thank you darling for saving me could you take this for me for your bravery and saving me" her voice was odd but I never heard it before but it is a big city so what do I expect she took something out of her pocket when she showed me I looked amazed at the gold ring "oh my it's beautiful but I can't take that is must be expensive" I said as she had a smile "no no it's for you as I even wanted to give it away but please take it" she said with a smile even tho I can't see her full face something odd was about her I looked at the ring as I gladly took it "thank you please put it on so I can see if it fits you and I do say it will look good on you" she said as I looked at the ring thinking if I should do it or not she really did look odd and the ring was odd but I started to put on the ring to make her happy she is a old lady after all as the ring was on me she laughed as I looked at her she took off her cape and then I was shocked but before I could say anything I was slowly despairing I looked at my feet there was nothing there "bye bye see you in my world" when she said that I was gone.
___________________________

Omg what do you think happened to blossom?

Hope you loved the chapter because I did and if you loved the chapter vote and comment :D
Love you all thanks for reading my books even tho I am crap at spellings XD

💗blossickfan❤️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️