Chaoter 12

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

I got Here on time i then start breaking the crystals HIM got really mad at me but i did not care i just want to save blossom if they kill Her they have to kill me wow i fall for Her That much but i do love Her and i always will.

"BRICK WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE WHERE MEANT TO DESTROY HER" HIM shouted at me with anger.

"Well sorry i am not Destroying Her" i said as i broke the crystals.

"NOOOOOOO THE CRYSTALS" HIM Shouted and i smirked.

"YOUR GOING TO PAY FOR DESTROYING THE CRYSTALS AND THE PLAN" HIM shouted.

"I never said i wanted to do the plan i just left angry to my room" i said. I looked at him he was now really angry. He teleported i locked everywhere for him but i did not see him.

"Hey your looking for me or Her" HIM said as he smirked and laughed.

"LET HER GO" i shouted.

"Oh so she is your wickness you fell for Her Didnt you" HIM said. I said Nothing i looked at blossom she was so weak and so scared and sad.

"Well then say bye bye"HIM said he throw blossom to the wall i was Shocked he then killed Her punched Her and laughed evily i was looking at blossom getting hurt then i got so angry at HIM i got fire around me i was now so angry he looked at me Shocked.

HIM P.O.V

I looked ar brick he had fire around him i was Shocked what i just seen he was so angry then i smiled and smirked.

"Well well well someone is angry" i said with a evil laugh. He was angry so he shot fire at me i was to late to move it shot me i was Shocked i never knew he had fire powers. He had fire in his eyes, on hes hands and around him.

Blossom P.O.V

I was hurt, very weak i looked up brick was covered with fire i was Shocked he had fire powers i looked at other villains they where Shocked aswell of how angry he was he was so angry i never sore him like That and I was a little scared of him he was shooting at HIM with fire in till HIM got shot 3 times everyone looked at brick shocked and they Evan backed away some running away because they don't want to be burned, some are backing away, some are standing in shock. I looked at brick all in anger, sadness. He made a big bowl of fire he shot it at HIM I was shocked what I just sore. I got on my feet in pain I was weak really weak I walked up to him slowly I was right next to him he's eyes were full anger and sadness I stopped him by kissing him on the lips all the fire was gone all the anger and sadness was gone. I smiled at him he looked into my eyes and I looked into his red eyes.

"I am glad your ok" he said.

"Why wouldn't I be" i giggled as he smiled and we connected our lips again.

"Come on let's get you out of here" brick said and picked me the bridal style.

We got back to our place where everything is colourful and bright. I retransformed he smiled he did the same.

"Do you want me to take you home momoko" Justin/brick said. I nodded and I giggled on the way we talked. I feel safe next to him and I will never ever forget that I love him never want to leave him.

(Me- yep hope you like it I have to go to school now that's why I had to end it hope you like it and have a great day.

💗️blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊