Chapter 7

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

(Good me- hey guys I want to thank you for reading my book. I am making a new book its cold 'did i ever dieserve this' you can go see it but there are no chapters there will be tho.
Lets get to the story.

Brick pov

I was walking to the park thinking about That kiss on the cheek i know is just a cheek but i kissed it a rrbz kissing a Ppgz. I had lots to think in my mind like the kiss on the cheek, falling to her, why did I do that. If I fall for her completely i am dead because moyo is doing this plan to destroy them and I won't be the one to protect her from moyo. I was walking and bumped into someone while I wasn't looking.

"Am sorry i wasn't looking where I was going" she said

I looked at her it was momo she had tears down her cheek

"It's not your fault Momo why are you crying" I said with a worried face. why did I have to worried about her.

"It's nothing I have to go" momo said with a tears going down and Walked away.

"What it is something if your crying" I said as I walked up to her,

"Really no one ever was that nice to me before" momo's tears went to crying

I was shocked of what she said to me I didn't ask what happens to her I just came up to her and hugged her.

"Ssshhh every thing will be ok just don't cry"I said with a worried face she was crying over something.

She hugged me back tight and cried on my chest. This is my first time sore her cry her beautiful pink puff eyes are like lost pink eyes.
Stopped after few seconds and the cry went to tears.
Why was she crying it was horrible to see her cry.

"Is now all better momo" I said I gave a her a little smile.

"Yes all better but now I have to go" tears went down her cheeks.

"Ok bye momo" I gave her a smile. She waved at me and gave me a smile not a real smile but a lost smile. She left I was standing here I was sad of what she was doing she was crying all I can think of why was she crying.

I went home i was near my house opened the door and went in butch waved to me and bommer told me to come here I don't know why but I did.

"Yo bro what's up" he said.

"Moyo wants to speak to us about something" bommer said. I was confused why did that stupid monkey want us did we do something.

"Hello boy I want you to take these black belts" moyo said.

"Why" bommer said.

"These are your transformation belts you don't have to get change to your rrbz clothes you press that button" moyo pointed "and you will be in your rrbz clothes really quick" moyo said.

Cool now that I don't need to get change I can press this button" butch said and smirked.

"Ok you are free tomorrow tell me something about them so I can tell HIM ok" moyo said.

"Yep it is easy" butch said.

"This is fun" bommer said.

I left the room and went to my room opend it and closed the Door. I was thinking allot of Stuff latly about the kiss on the cheek, why was she crying, why did i have to fall for Her. All these things are in my head.
I went to the bethroom to take a shower when i finished i but my pjamers and went to my bed and fell a sleep

(Good me- finely finished it was so cute.
Evil twin- girls thease days
Good me- what do you mean by That
Evil twin- Nothing
Good me- ok now That i want to say thanks for reading and hope you liked it. Bye bye.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊