Chapter 24

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2016) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

"Jeez, boomer leave the god dam remote it's my turn" butch shouted at boomer, it's like this all day they been fighting over the remote for a day, I can't believe they been fighting over that remote Evan tho they have there own tv in there rooms.

"No it's not, you been saying that all the time" boomer said to butch, can someone knock on the fucking door to save me away from these. And guess what there was a knock a door.

"Am going to answer it, and you bros get to your rooms because last time I knew you do have a tv" I said and stood up, so butch and boomer went to there rooms, sigh.

I walked to the door, put my hand on the handle and rotated it then opened it, I was in a massive shock, blossom was standing in front of me she wasn't happy at all she looked like she was about to cry.

"I need a shoulder to cry on" the words shocked me so much but she ran up to me and hugged me like she needed s hug from someone. So I hugged her back.

"Come in, bloss"I said as I holded her hand walked her inside then closed the door we made our way upstairs to my room. I sat her on my bed and I sat on my bed next to her I rapt my hand around her as she put hands on her head and started to cry. I couldn't take it seeing her hurt its like my life is breaking.

"What's wrong" I mange to say I rubbed her arm with my left hand. She sobbed for a while in till she looked at me, I sadden at her, her eyes where all puffy because of her crying.

"Buttercup and bubbles knew that you three are the roudyruff boys" she said as I had wide eyes as she continued "it's not my fault I never wanted them to know, about you 3 three being roudyruff boys, but this villain said everything to them, I didn't see who it is because he was hidden in the shadows" she said as tears runs down her beautiful cheeks.

"It's ok, it's not your fault, I know you didn't mean this to happened, but you know they'll always find out Evan if we don't tell them" I said as she nodded.everyone finds out things that people don't want to say, Evan mojo found out that they are powerpuff girls somehow.

"And the worst thing is they will force me to stay away from you, but o don't want that" she said as I hugged her, I kissed her forehead and comforted her as much as I could.

After I didn't hear her sobs and crying, she was fallen a sleep, I smiled and picked her up and placed her on the bed and covered her with the duvet, I kissed her forehead.

There was a knock on the door as I sighed and went to opened the door lightly so I just could stick my head out.

"What do you want" I said to them as butch sighed, why the hell is he here, at this time.

"Well i came to ask if you want to rob something" I sighed and shook my head as he rises can eyebrow. "What but you like robing things" he said as I sighed once again.

"Well I don't fill like it and it's kinder late to go stealing" I said to him he shrugged "if you want go ahead without me" I said to him as he left quicker then the speed of light, well he really loves to rob. I locked my door and walked to the bed and laid next to blossom. She is so beautiful and so kind, why haven't I noticed that before we got so close. I closed my eyes and fell a sleep.
___________________________

Sorry it's so short but did you still love it, I thought it will be a lot longer but it turn out to be short, sorry for that.

comment, follow if you haven't yet, vote.

💗blossickfan❤️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️