Chapter 16

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

*Lunch time*

I left my classroom with blossom we walked to the cafeteria then suddenly she stopped.

"Hey why did you stop" I said.

"I forgot my phone from my locker and my mum will call me any minute so I will see you later ok" she said as she was heading I just nodded and left to the cafeteria.

Blossom P.O.V

I was heading to my locker but I bumped into someone.

"Sorry I was not looking where is was going sorry" I said as I helped him up from the floor.

"It's ok so where are you heading oh and I am Dexter" he said in a nerdish way.

"I am momoko and I am heading to my locker" I said.

"Ok so nice to meat you momoko bye" he said as he was leaving I just waved goodbye.

Dexter P.O.V

She is pretty I have to have her mine but how. hope she is not with someone and if she is I have to get her to be mine I will do everything for her to love me and I mean it and no one will stop me.

Brick P.O.V

She was taking time at her locker I looked around one more time and there she was heading our way I smiled at her she smiled back at me. She sat next to me.

"Hey Justin hey girls" she said and gave us a smile I smiled.

"Hey momoko so what are they doing here you told us they won't seat on this table" karou said little angry but I didn't care I know miyoko and karou hates Brandon/butch and Chad/bommer if miyoko and karou find out that we are roudyruff boys then this won't end well like they will make me dump momoko or kill us I don't know what will they do only one Pearson knows that we are the roudyruff boys and it is momoko she can keep that secret of she wants to still go out with me.

The bell ran we all went to our class I sat next momoko the teacher came in and the new kid came in what's his name dorkster I think.

"Hello students" the teacher said and gave us a smile" and you must be the new student am I right" the teacher smiled at him and said it really kindly.

"Yes I am my name is Dexter" he said it in a nerdy way.

"Ok Dexter can you sit" she said an looked round" Justin can you move next to James please" the teacher said what why me I want to seat next to momoko hope the teacher won't put that dorkster next to my girl " can you Dexter seat next to momoko" the teacher said as he went to seat next to momoko when he said smiled at blossom I broke a pen I looked at them for the whole lesson I was angry at dorkster for talking to my girl and sitting next to her the whole way throw.

The bell rang I went to momoko and I left with her to the next lesson we talked smiled flirted all the way to next lesson we sat next to each other. I did not pay any attention to the teacher what so ever I was thinking what is he planing I know in that other lesson he wasn't just talking and I have to know what is he up to.

*Home time*

I left the classroom with momoko we went to her locker she got all her stuff she needs from her locker then we left I walked her home today we talked the whole way throw. We said our goodbyes she went in i left to my house. I went to my room shut the door. Got to my phone I looked at my phone and there was a call from someone I didn't know o well I put the phone away I went downstairs something to eat. My brothers came up to me.

"Hey bro lets go rob the bank or something because me and bommer are bored" butch said.

"Fine then let's go" i said and then they all was excited true we are still villains so we have to do something fun.

(Good me- what this is not going to end well is it that Dexter is in my book.
Evil twin- what I was board and I had to make it more interesting.
Good me- for me it was interesting without Dexter but anyways hope you like it.

💗blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊