Chapter 17

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Blossom P.O.V

I got home said hi to my parents and went upstairs done my homework then my belt went of I sished I transformed into hyper blossom.

I flow out the window. I flow to the place where we always meet with the girls in the park. I sowbubbles and buttercup flow towards me. We all waved to each other and said our hello's and hi's.

I took out my compact
"Professor who is it this time" I said throw the compact.

"It's the roudyruff boys they are robbing the bank again"professor said as we nodded and flow as fast as we could to the bank area.

"Stop right there roudyruff boys" I said so they can hear they turned towards us.

"Oh look who we have here the powderpuff girls" butch said.

"Shut up butch and it is Powerpuff girls so get it right next time" buttercup said they all split up so we nodded and split up I went to take brick, bc went for butch, bubbles for bommer.

I went to an alley and sow him trapped.

"Yay I win again so now hand the money brick" I said to him as he looked back and smirked.

"Not a chance babe but you cannot take the money now be scared of my fire powers" the fire showed up in his hand I wasn't scared at all I knew he wouldn't do that he loves me to much and i love him.

I looked at hiss smirk some times I want to punch that handsome smirk of his face but he is to sexy for me to do it. "You would never do that because you love me" I smirked at him as he hide his powers in defeat.

"Fine you defeated me I'll let you pass this time" he said as he went up to me and gave me the money I smiled and he smirked he walked of. I flow to the bank to give the money back I got congratulated and All that I flow to the park said hi yo bubbles and buttercup because they was already there.

"Ok so I am going back my mum doesn't know I am out so bye" I said as they nodded and waved to me I flow out to my house.

I flow In my room retransformed to momoko. I went to the desk and got back to my homework I didn't finish.

Brick P.O.V

I got defeated again but I don't care ad least it was blossom not the other two, I sished.

I went in the house I didn't check if my brothers are back or not I went in the kitchen I went to the fridge took out cola and then walked to the sweet shelf and took crisps. I then left the kitchen I went upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed laid on the bed looking at the ceiling thinking about blossom and how I fell for her that fat she is amazing if I wouldn't know her I would still be her enemy i cannot believe I am going to say this moyo did great for sending us to school yep at first I hated her then loved her she is amazing I never fell for someone like that.

I looked at the phone unknown missed a call who can that be I had it twice now who could it be I don't know, I sished and out the phone away.

I heard my brothers are making noises so I knew they are back I went on my feet left my room. I went downstairs to the living room.

"Hey bro" I made one little wave and and sished.

"So how was the fight with blossom or you was making out" butch said I sished I actually did not make with blossom this time.

"No" I said as he rolled his eyes. "Look I don't want to be mean to your girl or anything. Don't you see she is blossom a Powerpuff girl moyo made us to defeat them not to be with them I don't know what do you see in her but she is a leader and she is a bitch at first to you" he said I couldn't hear more I don't want to hear more about it.

They are always negative on her they don't see she is the only things that makes me really happy they don't see that they don't see anything.

I got mad and went upstairs and went to my room shut the door. They really don't want me happy. when they always talk about blossom they always talk crap I know she bean mean to me at first but she said sorry and really know regrets hurting me.

Sometimes I hate my brothers they do get in my nerves and its driving me crazy what should I do.

Hope they don't tell karou and miyoko that's the first we could not date each other and we will get bitten up by those 2 puffs again, sish.

I am little tired because It was getting late so I got change into my pj and went to my bed laid down and fell a sleep.
_____________________________

what did you think about this chapter was it good or bad, did you like it or not, was is it amazing or not got I have so many questions so tell me in the comments what did you think.

Sorry I want posting so much I was really busy because I had to move away and our wifi did not work for a while sorry.

Thanks for so many reads on this book it's so amazing I don't Evan know what to say I am so clueless just thank you :D your amazing and don't forget to vote and comment of what you thought of this chapter^-^.

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊