Chapter 9

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

(Good me- hey sorry am a little late on this story but here it is and it is ready yay. lets get one with the story.

Brick P.O.V

We transformed to our rrbz clothes this is sick I like this belt anyways I get to see blossom I really did fall for her after all it meant to be the other way round but no I had to and blossom did.

"Come on bro lets get some candy" butch said.

"Am coming don't need to rush me ok so let's go" I said as I flow away and they followed me.

We got to the candy stores we went in and every one got shocked when they sore us the rrbz.

"Put candy in here now or else" butch said. The writers got scared then they put the candy in the 3 bags full then headed out but.

"Where do you think where your going with that candy rrbz" buttercup said.

"Why should we Liston to a idiot like you" butch said as buttercup had an angry face on she actually does look kinda scary.

"Why you" buttercup said.

"Buttercup you take butch, bubbles you take bommer and I will take brick" I heard them say so I told my brothers to split up and I smirked I ran to an alley not Evan knowing where to run I just run.

"Crap dead end" I said.

"Brick hand the candy back" blossom said.

"Why should I I only wont candy don't you want candy" I smirked and she giggled.

"What so funny that I made you giggle?" I said.

"You silly you make me giggle now give it back or you don't want to get bitten by me again and momoko won't like Justin" she smirked.

"Well but I won't get bitten up and momoko will like Justin" I smirked.

"Then give the candy brick" she giggles.

"Fine but momoko has to buy Justin a candy because he needs one" I smirked she giggled.

"Ok tell justin to Meet momoko in the park" she giggled. I put the candy down she went to it grabed the candy bag i smirked.

"Ok I will tell him that pinky" i said

"Ok bye" she said as she flew and looked at her while she was flying away. The next minuet she was gone and i left the next minuet.

I was next to home I opened it walked in. I sore butch was defeated and is laying on the cough. Bommer was defeated as well because if they have candy they would be eating it. I told my brothers that I am heading out I retransformed and headed outside.

I was walking to the park. As soon as I get there she was already there so I just walked up to her.

"Hey" I smirked.

"Hey and here you go like I promised a candy bar" she smiled.

"Thanks but I need a lot more candy then one candy bar" I smirked.

"Then here's another one it meant to be for me but you can have it" she said.

"Nah it's cool I just have my candy bar" I said as she giggled and then she gave me the candy we sat on the grass. It was getting late.

"I think you should go because your family will be freaked out" I said.

"Ok. I will do goodbye"she said.

"Bye"I said and kissed her cheek and she giggled.

Blossom P.O.V

I left the park and sore him leaving I then put a smile on my face I wasn't that happy he makes me happy I cannot believe I fell for a rrbz.

I was walking home. I had this weird feeling like someone was following me I looked behind and no one was there so I keep walking and I heard a crack of a stick I looked behind and no one was there again so I start walking faster and faster in till some one grabbed my hand and pulled me away and went in this back hole that man throes me to it.

(Good me- yay finished hope you like it and have a great day.
Evil twin- CLIfHANGER.
Good me- what.
Evil twin- you stopped I want to read more.
Good me- so prizing you never read it and like it.
Evil twin- but this was getting good.
Good me- you will se the next one soon god don't you have some respect to others.
Evil twin- I don't to respect but hurry up.
Good me- fine I will try and thanks for reading an good bye bye 😊😊😊😊