Chapter 13

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

The day i Saved blossom i promist to myself to Keep Her safe. me and blossom are dating for a long while but 4 people dont like That and its miyoko, karou, brandon/butch, chad/bommer they dont really like That idea of me and blossom dating karou and miyoko dont know That we are the rrbz so it will be safe for me and blossom/momoko dating this will be the best years of my life.

I was in the school building waiting for momoko to come next to Her locker. I was looking around and ther she was i smiled as she came my way but with karou and miyoko.

"Hey hotstuff had a good night" i smirked she giggled.

"Quiet it you Idiot people are starting to look at us" she giggled. Oh yeah did i menshion we are the cutest couple in school.

"Let them look i dont care because your mine and your beautiful" i smirked she giggled i leaned in and gave Her a kiss on the lips. karou stoped the kiss.

"Ok quiet it love birds we get it justin is Romeo and momoko is juliet ok so shut up and get a room" karou said angry as we both blushed.

"Karou calm down" miyoko said yep i have to agree with That blondie.

"What me calm down i hate him momoko Please chose a nother guy or be single" karou Begged Her like That will ever happen

"Let me think about it" she said 'what she cannot do this to me Please i beg you' i thought.

"Nope i love him to much to do That karou sorry" momo said 'YES i knew it all alonge' i thought.

"I love you to momo" i gave Her a kiss on te lips but karou broke it again.

"Sireasly if your going to do That againg i will make you dump him in the hard way momoko you got That" karou said mad we both nodded. The bell rang we went to Our Classeas good That i have with momo. I sat down next to momo and we did not pay eny attansion because we was talking the hall way throw.

*skip to lunch*

Blossom P.O.V

I left the classroom head to the cafeterie i sore my friends i went up to there table i sat down got my food out as soon i wanted to get my drink out everything went black.

"Guess who is it" someone said. I giggled.

"Let me guess the ......... Pitzza Man" i smiled and giggled.

"No! it me brick" brick said i giggled i alway knew it was him i just wanted to see hes reaction.

"I know I know I was just joking with you ok" I said as I giggled he smirked and sat down next to me I smiled then he's brothers came sat down on our table Karou and miyoko wasn't that surprise or happy about them sitting here. We had fun talking well just me and Justin because the others was death glaring at each other I think it was funny.

(Me- sorry I was late posting but I was busy so sorry. Hope you like this chapter. I will be making 'lost in Island ' and then 'did i deserve this' please check it out the book 'lost in the island' bye bye have a great day.

💗blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊