Chapter 14

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

*after school*

I left the building wait for momoko next to the building I then looked around I then sore her coming I waved at her she giggled I smirked she came to me.

"Hello want a fly ride my bossy blossy" I said as I smirked she giggled.

"Shush no one cannot know am blossom and your brick what will they think" she said to me quiet so no one can hear I nodded i grabbed her hand gently I walked her home holding hands we was talking the hall way throw to her house. I gave Her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled and went in the house i then changed to brick flow to Her Window i sore Her come in Her room i tapped on the Window she looked towards me she then smiled and giggled she came to the Window opend the Window i came in throw the Window.

"What are you doing here brick" she smiled I smirked.

"Well my brothers are not at home and moyo is out on he's evil meeting and I don't want to be alone" I said as I smirked.

"Ok you can stay but not for long because my mum does check on me at night see if everything alright and sometime if I am hungry" she said I smiled and smirked.

"Ok ok I promise" I said as I smirked she giggled we was talking and talking on her bed after I gave her a kiss on the lips it lasted about 6 minuets then it turned out in a make out seshon( don't know how to spell it) I went on top of her we did not do nothing else we just was kissing that's all we did after we stopped kissing she told me I should go before her mum comes in so I smiled and nodded I head to the window gave her a kiss on the cheek and flew off.

Blossom P.O.V

I head down stairs after brick flew of. I went to get something to eat I sat down in the kitchen dinner table on the chair. my mum was smiled at me I gave her a smile and start eating. After I stop eating I head up to my room went to the bathroom got change to my pj then brushed my teeth then went to my room I went to my makeup set and brushed my hair took my bow out of my hair I then went to bed and fell a sleep.

(Me- hope you like it sorry so short again thanks for so many reads I am so shocked that I have so many reads I want to thank you so much I love you people for your good comments and reading and voting thanks so much and bye bye.

💗blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊