Chapter 18

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

Blossom P.O.V

I woke up looked around my room for no reason probably because I was board I looked at the clock it was 7:24 good I don't need to get ready for school it's Saturday.

I got of bed went to the bathroom I got in the showers took a little shower to wake me up little and so I can fill fresh. I got out of the showers got a towel rapped it around my chest after went to the sink brushed my teeth. Went back to the room and got change.

Good I don't have to rush on anything because school is getting more harder everyday and I hate sitting down all the time and this new boy I swear he wasn't just talking to me i think he was flirting with me I don't really know why.

Everyone knows I have Boyfriend he came on Monday and the day I met him he always acts flirty with me I really don't like it I wish I could sit next to brick because of Dexter I cannot learn when he always does his work he always makes noises it's really going in my nerves.

I went downstairs to the living room switched some channels there wasn't much choice because there is nothing on there was just boring stuff. I turn of the TV off. I heard someone was coming downstairs so I looked back it was my mum.

"Hey mum i think am heading out today I don't know what todo because there is nothing in the TV to watch and I am getting board so I am heading out" I said as she nodded.

I went to the shoes closet took out my pink flats. I sat down on the floor  I put my pink flats on got back on my feet