Chapter 28

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2017) (NOT EDITED)

Blossom P.O.V

I looked around the room, something sharp, that could open the god damn, iron door, I can't believe I am stuck in a new dimension, with crazy version of me.

The room was completely nothing small or sharp, they were too smart, they are not like in the movies, where they leave me in a room and it's way easy to get the hell out, but nah, this ain't a movie.

I sat on the bed. There must be away out, i got up and headed to the iron door. "HELLO!" I shouted, so I could get ad least one of the idiots attention.

Someone opened the mini window at the iron door, it's the guy from before, sigh "What do you want hoe?" A dark brown haired guy said. He didn't just call me me a hoe?, I am triggered. Who does this idiot think he is, to talk to me like that, if I was out of this got damn room, I'd beat the shit out of him.

"I will let yah know, I am not a hoe, talk to your leader she's an expert to know these things" I said as he widen his eyes and the other gave me a death glare, what's their problem?. "Aways, I need to pee!" I said as both of them rolled their eyes.

"We can't let you out" the one with dirty blond messy hair said, damn it, can't they be even more idiot and make it easier by simply opening the iron door and let me free.

"Well since I am your prisoner and I do need to pee, I think you should let me out, consider that I may pee on the bed, but we don't want that, now do we?" I grinned they looked at each other for a second.

"Fine, you take her to the bathroom" the dirty blond said. As the brown headed sighed, he opened the cellar and tied me up with a rope, it's this really ncececcery?. He started walking and I followed him. So the plan is really simple, I just have to go to the bathroom and I know that every bathroom has a window, unless the designer made it harder and didn't put any...

"We are here" I didn't concentrate so much, so I accidentally bumped into his back he turned around to me and opened the door, and I lifted my hands showing that I have a rope on my wrist, he knows what I wanted so he sighed and untangled me. "You have exactly 2 mins" he said and closed the door.

Moron

I locked the door and I looked around and saw that I had a window thank god and it doesn't have a bar or anything. I pushed the window and noticed it's locked, of corse it has to be locked. I have a feeling in body, really cold one, I think my powers are coming back, and I need exactly a minute to regenerate, it's good thing I had a little more time, so now I can get the hell out of here.

Since I am here in a different dimension, that means, I just have to find brick and his brothers, they might not trust me at first, as I look exactly like her, but we have different clothing, which is not a problem, but the biggest problem is our faces.

But where is buttercup and bubbles in this dimension, wait?!, since this is like the other way round of my word and in my world we are friends, that means..... are we enemy's in this one.

Fuck

I felt my magic getting more powerful, I think my magic is full regenerated "are you ok in there?" The guy said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I am, I just needed to pee and I feel sick" I said as I made a puking sounds to make it more believable, I may be the worst at acting, but when I act like I am ill, then I can be the experts in it.

"Oh.... ok, ill give you a little more time then and why are you sick" perfect and why is that even a question?, who asks those questions.

"Well... uh.. I am" I looked around think of something "pregnant" my eyes widen as I realised what I blurted out, something like that I would never escape my mouth, but it's good for now, even tho I am not.