Chapter 5

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

(Me- hope you like reading my book. I am not that brilliant at book or writing so I want to try something new in my life. Let's get to reading the story ^_^.)

In the morning

Brick POV
While I was having my sleep my only good thing In my life my alarm clock went on. I hate that clock it means for me to wake up and have the worst day of my life.

I went to my closet and got changed to, red top, black hoody, my red converse that fits my top, black jeans, red and black baseball cap put on my head backwards.

I went down stairs to get something to eat.i made myself bacon, beans, sausages, toast. Yes I can cook got a problem.

My brothers went downstairs to get some food they didn't cook they only made toast.

"So what are we goner do for this plan of mojo"said butch

"Probably we need to get them to like us and they will turn weak and destroy
Them"I said.

"Won't we fall for them" bommer said.

"No they are puffs and no one of the rrbz goner like them"I said but why did he answer that question I wonder.

"Ok" bommer said

"Let's get going for school we are already late" butch said

"Oh crap let's go before we get in trouble and we have to wait 10 mins after school" I said while we left and went to school.

In school

"Bye" bommer said while he walks away.

"Bye bro"said butch while he was leaving.

I just left. I had stupid math class I hate math. But I am pretty good at math. But I still don't like it. I went to math i opens the door.

"Sorry I am late mrs what ever your name is"I said.
Everyone is laughing about that joke I made.

"Really funny trevel I will let you of this time but tomorrow not a chance and my name is Mrs Allen" teacher said.

"Ok Thanks Allen" while I walking to my desk and sat next to momoko.

"Why are you late"said momoko.

"I over slept yeah that's it over slept" I said in a nerves
Way.

"Ok just don't do it tomorrow because Mrs Allen is a strict teacher you don't want to get her mad" she said

"Ok" I said

"Are you talking back there"
Teacher said. Everyone was looking at us.

"No" momoko and I said At the same time.

"Good now let's get on"teacher said while she turned away.

We both blushed and looked away. Wait am I blushing no it can't be I hate her she is a puff and I am a ruff.

After classes (break time)

When i was walking away from my class and i remebered i forget something but what.

"Justin wait" blossom ran to me. she was just standing there to get Fresh air "need something momo?" i said. Yes i do call Her momo got a problem.
"You forget your phone on the desk!"she said. And Thats what i forgot my phone.
"Thanks i new i forgot something i just did not know what!" i said.

She giggles. I Blushed.Wow she has a beutiful giggle wait what i cannot fall in love with Her she has to fall in love with me. I told moyo
This wont work but bommer did say if we fall in love with the puff.

"S-so want to walk with me to the cafeterie" i said with a Blush on my face.

"Ok but dont Blush to much ok" she giggled.my face turned to a smirk. "Shush you and u think your better blushing in class at me"i smairked. She blushed a bit

"Ok ok! You win now let get walking"she said as she walking away.
"Wait up momo"i said.
(Me- That was kawwi
Brick- shut up why did you right me That script then
Me- because its cute
Brick- whatever)

Me- Sorry i am bussy but hope you like this. see you in next chapter

Brick falling for blossomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें