Chapter 8

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

(Good Me- sorry i am late but hope you like this chapter. Lets Start the chapter.)

Brick P.O.V

I woke up got changed in my normal clothing not the rrbz ones just normal clothes. Today is saterday finely i get free time i think i should go out for few minouts. I went downstairs and sore butch playing on ps3. Bommer was watching butch play because he has not Nothing to do on sunday.

"Hey idiots i am going out"i said as i Walked out and did not hear what they said. I went to the park i was next to the cherry blossoms i Heard someone subbing at the other side of the cherry blossom tree i went to the next side of the cherry blossom tree and it was momoko again she was curled up in a ball Her tears become more wersce than yesterday why did she cry again i went up to Her and sat next to Her then i hugged Her she slowly put Her head up and looked at me i gave Her a small smile and she gave me a smile i know it wasnt Real i see Her Pink puff eyes in pain but why.

"Are you Alright momo" i said with a small smile

"Its really Nothing justin" she fake smiled.

"Just let it out I don't know what you are in but i am not goner ask because its not my biszness but if you need a shoulder to cry on i will be there ok" i said with a little sad smile on my face. She start to cry on my shoulder i was sad That she was crying i wish i knew what That was. I lay down on the grass she done the same while she was crying

"You know what?" I said.

"What?" She said while her tears fell down her cheeks

"Your beautiful when you don't cry" I said.

"Y-you really mean that" she sat up and blushed. i sat up and blushed when she blushed

"U-yeah" I turned red we she blushed we looked in our eyes her eyes are so beautiful like pink diamonds shining bright. We both leaned in And we kissed in the lips I stopped the kiss after 1 minuet and I looked away

" is everything ok Justin" she said in a worried face.

"No I cannot do this" I said with a sad face.

"Cannot do what?" she said.

"This I cannot hurt your beautiful heart"I said with a sad face.

"Your not breaking it what do you mean" she said confused.

" if I say this you will hate me really bad like I already do hate my self because for doing something" I said with a sad face.

"I won't because your nice, kind and I love you your the first Pearson to make me happy, kind heart what can I probably hate about you" she said with a smile

"fine but when I say this you will run away and hate me forever I AM A ROUDY ROUGH BOY" I said with a angry face and tears came down my cheeks she was shocked face.

"Now you can runaway from me and hate me blossom" my tears came down my cheeks.

Blossom P.O.V

I was shocked face he new my name he told me he is a rrbz I fell in love with my enemy but I did saw his tears go down he's cheeks
I was broke of what I heard and saw but I did know he still wants my trust and he does love me I can feel it my tears went down my cheeks I came up to him and hugged him.

"Ssshhh everything will be ok just don't cry for me" I had a small smile in my face.

"But" brick said but did not finish he's sentence because I cut him of

"Before you say anything I do still love you and care about you I hate seeing you cry Evan tho this is my first time but I know your a kind Pearson because you told me your a rrbz, you where kind to me, you made my fears go away your not just a bad guy but your a kind Pearson but is scared to show it" I said and gave him a small smile.

"You love me and care for me your the first Pearson to be so kind to me and nice" Brick said with a small smile.

"did mojo like made a plan ore something?" I said.

Brick P.O.V

"Yes he did and I will tell you everything" I explained everything like why did we go school at first mojo's plan every single bit.

"So it wasn't your fault it was moyo jojo that is planning things" she said in a smart way.

"Yes" I said.

"Thanks for telling me" she said. She kissed me in the cheek.

"Na na na you just kissed a rrbz that's very bad of you" I said with a smirk on my face She giggled

"And what are you goner do" she giggled.

"A punishment" I smirked.

"What kind of punishment" she giggled.

"Let me think this" I smirked and leaned in and kissed her in the lips after few minutes we stopped.she giggled

"Ok I have to find a plan so that plan of moyo won't happen" she said in a smart way.

"Ok I have to go babe because my bros will start looking for me" I said.

"Ok just don't tell anyone
About this ok" she said.

"Ok babe no worry don't want to see my babe hurt or sad remember need to cry come to me" I smirked she nodded then I left and saw her leave.

I was at home I opend the door I walked in then closed it I saw my brothers come towards me.

"Yo bro what took you so long" butch said.

"Wanted to be alone for few hours" I said.

"Ok" boomer said.

"So are we going do something today like rob a bank steal candy" butch said.

"Yeah let's steal candy" boomer said.

"Sure why not" I said.

(Good me- yay that was sweet and cute.
Evil twin- why did He have to say he is a rrbz right know.
Good me- because that is sweet of him because he loves her.
Evil twin- ok but they cannot be.
Good me- yes they can.
Evil twin- how.
Good me- true love and hidden love.
Evil twin- yeah when others find out it won't be hidden and goodbye blossom.
Good me- shut up brick would never let that happen. Ok thanks for reading and goodbye.