Chapter 20

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2016) (NOT EDITED)

Brick P.O.V

We got to the bank area I looked at my brothers and gave them a nod sign that we can start. They nodded and flow down as I followed them. I used my fire power so the back door will break.

"How come you got powers and we don't" butch said as I shrugged and look back at the door it was broken. We got inside and grabbed some money to our bags.

"How many did you all take" I said as I look back at them the alarm went off we was shocked and flow as fast out of the bank.

"Stop right there boys" we stopped flying and we was in midair floating and looked back and we sore the ppgz floating glaring at us.

"What are you goner do kill us" I said as I shown my fire powers in my hand they looked at it and was shocked except blossom.

"How the hell did you get powers" I laughed as the green one said "what so funny you idiot" I laughed Evan more "shut up your driving me mad with your laugh" I looked at her she was full angry I stopped laughing.

"Just hand in the money boys" I looked at blossom as she said what she said and gave her a little smirk.

"What happens if we don't. Boys split" they nodded and flow to other direction
I flow to the different direction from them. As I looked back blossom was flying after me.

"Brick hand the money in" i flow faster as she flow faster she looked at me shocked "brick. watch out" I was confused why she said that but then I bang my head to the brick wall and fell to the floor. She flow down to me really fast and sat down "are you ok? Did you hurt yourself? Does anything hurt? Do you remember me" She looked really worried.

"Am fine. Bloss. It's just brick walls nothing real" she sigh I tried to get up but I fell again and this time painfully "ow" my leg really hurts.

"No your not fine. let me help you"she helped me up. She put my hand around her shoulder then She put her hand on my back so I couldn't fall. "Ok. I'll take you to my house to see what's with you" I nodded and smirked. We started walking as every step I made it was painful But I didn't mind.

When we got to blossom house I was shocked at her house "wow your house is big" I looked at her she giggled as I smiled at her beautiful giggle.

"It's nothing. You didn't see the inside" I looked at her with wide eyes but then back at the house we came inside I was really impressed.

"are you rich or something" I looked around but then met her eyes she shook her head as a no

"No but my parents are" I looked around it was amazing.

"Wow" she smiled and helped me go upstairs to her room when I walked in it wasn't pink at all like she always wears. This room is kinder big there was about 3 windows one you could seat on or sleep on and the others are just normal windows white wall with some black plats. A wooden brown floor. King size bed on the Middle. Flat screen across from the bed on the wall. White carpet.

"Your room is cool" she smiled and she came and let me seat on her bed.

"Ok we should check if you have a broken leg" she said as she sat on the bed next to me.

"Am fine. It's just a brick wall nothing real" she glared at me. She didn't believe me at all.

"Yeah right. I know your not ok. When we was walking you was moaning that it hurt" I looked at her for a while but then accepted it she smiled and went out of the room for 2 minutes then came back with a first aid kit. She started to bandage my leg for 2 minutes then she was done. "All done" I smiled at her.

"Bloss can I tell you something" she nodded "can you stay away from Dexter please" she looked at me confused.

"Why. Are you scared that I will move on from you to him" I nodded in sadness" oh brick that will never happen. I hate him and I love you" she hugged me. I slowly light up my head and smiled gently "ok. You should get some sleep" I nodded I laid on her bed "I will get back to my homework because it's due to tomorrow" I laughed she looked at me confused.

"It's due to Thursday" I said and looked at the ceiling not wondering if she is confused or not but I do know know that she thinks am laying.

"But Dexter said its due to Monday and it is tomorrow" I knew she would say that but she didn't know it was a lie and she didn't know that Dorkster is trying to split us up.

"And that was a lie. He told me him self" I told her and looked at her she was well shocked "so please stay away from dorkster he is trying to split us up" she can over to me and kissed me in the lips.

"That would never happen" she whispered in my ear and I smiled "ok. You can sleep here I will sleep downstairs on the sofa" I looked at her and shook my head as a no.

"your not goner sleep in your own house on the sofa" she looked really confused like where could she sleep "this is your house you can sleep in your bed" she shook her head as a no.

"No. I can't then where would you sleep. Not on the sofa" she said.

"No you'll sleep here and I'll sleep here" she looked confused "this bed is big and it can fit 2 people or Evan more. You can't say no" she thought about it for a second then nodded.

she went to the bathroom for 5 minutes and came back with her PJ on. She came over to the other side of the bed and laid down she got under the covers. I looked at her sad she looked at me "goodnight" we said to each other and fallen a sleep face to face.
___________________________

Great I forgot to post again i really need to focus on uploading stuff really what the hell is wrong with me I always forget to post why. This is getting out of hand really can someone like remind me next time but I bet I'll forget it again.

Hope you like this chapter because it won't finish for a while :D so get ready for the next chapter. I won't be long this time I think. Comment on what you think and don't forget to vote :D.

💗Blossickfan❤️
😊😊😊😊😊😊