Chapter 4

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2015) (NOT EDITED)

(My book is not That great but i am trying. maby i will Creat a new book i dont know yet maby. Hope you like this chapter then all of them other chapters.)

Chapter 4
Brick POV

Me and my brothers are at town robbing a bank. It so much fun to rob a bank. "Yo bro's how much money you got"said butch. "300"said bommer. "500" i said. "Ok good le" butch got inturupted by the Ppgz.

"Well well well look what we have Here the rrbz" butercup said. "Shut up your the one to talk" butch said. "Shut it or your gonner get it. Even tho you will get it" Buttercup said.

"butch you go get the green hag, bommer you get the blue hag and i will get the Pink hag" i said while i was smirking. Butch ran right and bommer ran to the left.

Blossoms pov
"Buttercup you get butch, Bubbles you get bommer and i will get brick" i said.

"Am on it" Buttercup said while she flew to catch up with butch and Bubbles flew to catch up with bommer.

"So i am stuck with you hag"
Brick said with a smirk on his face. "Shut up im not a hag and stop smirking or i will take your smirk of your face" i said as i flew to punch him in the face but before i punched him he catched my hand and hit me in the stomock it really hurt.

"it looks like your more weak then i thout" brick said while he was laughing.

He is right i am weak because i am falling for someone from my school why i never felt for a guy like That and Thats why am turning weak. But why can i not hit brick its like my mind is telling me That i shouldnt but why.

"SHUT IT BRICK you are so getting in my NURVES" i said with an angry face.

"What are you going to do about it pinky" brick said with a smirk on his face.

"Just put the money back" i said. If he wont put the money back i have try and force him to.

"What are you my mother have you heard that I don't follow orders from goody toe shoes" he said with while he was laughing.

Now that he refused I have to do it in the hard way. I flew to him an punch him a couple of times.finely I got the money back.

"Now leave" I said
"Fine but I will get my revenge" he said and walked away.

What's up with him what does he mean by revenge oh well. I took the money back and I got congrats again and left to my house.

I was tired so I went to my room shut the door. Got change, brushed. And went to bed

(Me: I know it's not good like people want it to be I am trying please don't be mad and thanks for reading my book ^_^ but I don't know if your reading so please comment if your reading you don't have to if you want ^_^ I will be ok with it)