Chapter 29

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2018) (NOT EDITED)

Omg.. I am so.. ssssooo.. sorry I updated so late. Forgive me 😭
_________________

Blossom P.O.V

As I flow over the town, I was shocked at how the town looked, the place was completely ruined and trashed. There are so much crimes going on also, but even if I help this dimension, I don't think I'll stop it..

as I got to the lab to see the place still not ruined and looked taken care off, id walk to the door and knock on it, but I had no answer, so I grabbed the handle and pushed it down, to see the door opened, id walk in "hello... anyone here?" Id walk in deeper.. but the next minute I went down to the ground and was tied up and heavy weight was on me, I looked over to the person to see butch 2ndd, but looked way different, he had a little lighter green then usual and his hair was slicked back, not so messy.

"Well.. well.. well. Look what the cat dragged in, berserk" I'd turn my head to see brick 2nd. but he also didn't look the same, he's red was faint, he's hair was still the same tho. I'd try to struggle.

"Listen!, i ain't berserk!" Brick 2nd started to laugh and kneeled. "Yeah, I ain't stupid" he would smirk as I sighed, of corse he wouldn't believe me, I look like her and have the same voice, but... I have a pink outfit, while she had red. "Ill prove it to you that I ain't her!" I said as he sighed.

"Shes a powerpunk girl, I would never believe her" Boomer 2nd spoke. these guy sure know how to keep guard, but how should i make them belive me.

The red one looked at me and sighed and then brought a knife near my neck making me scared. "Boomer could be right, you could be berserk just making up shit, and then gain our trust and destroy us" he said as I rolled my eyes. "If I was Berserk, wouldn't I be in red?.. instead of pink?" Id say as he looked at the outfit "you could of changed it" brick 2nd said "what about my eyes?.. they are pink!, not red" I'd say as he sighed "there is a thing like contacts" damn it, they sure know how to protect themselves, but I won't give up.

After a while id close my eyes and slowly and concentrated on making the room cold "what you doing?" I wouldn't answer and bringing the room colder.

"I am getting some kind of chills!, why is it getting colder!" Id hear Butch 2nd say as I took deep breath and looked at brick 2nd and blasted ice towards him and he flow to the wall and the ice stuck him to the wall.

"Let me go!, and I'll explain everything" I'd look at Butch 2nd, He untied me and walked over to brick 2nd and Bommer 2nd, they locked at me me in shock. "Now I'll explain everything and you'll listen!" I said as they nodded.

Brick P.O.V

I'd look around the place and wondered where I was, this place looked somewhat familiar, but darker, I sure wasn't outside, I was more in a room I'd make my way around the place, looked familiar, but sure felt like I am walking it first time, it was confusing.

After walking down the halls, I was lost, I had no clue where I was going, it was like a maze. After walking sometime I'd see a door and make my way to it, id open it and walk in and get exited. "Blossom?" Id say shocked.

Blossom P.O.V

"Oh.. now I understand!.." the guys looked at boomer. As I smiled since someone understand. "YOU DO?" Everyone said shocked as I jumped from surprise..

"Yeah... just look at the facts, and the way she looks, berserk wouldn't ever look like that!, also berserk sound way deeper and eviler" he would say making everyone in the room shocked except from me, I actually was happy he understood.

"Maybe boomers words are true.. she doesn't look like the type to be from here" butch would said shrugging.. I'd smile as everyone looked at brick as he sighed. "Fine!.. we will help you get out of here!, but!.. you'll help us get rid of those girls!" Id nod.

"HEY!, we have a problem!" Id see someone come downstairs and it was.. The monkey Mojo Jojo.. but somewhat less evil looking. "Hello blossom" he'd say as I widen my eyes.. does he know me?.

"What is it?" Brick 2nd sounded serious as he walked over to mojo

"Brick From the other dimension, the same as blossom, he is here" mojo said, as I widen my eyes, Brick is here, but where?. "He is at berserks place" is stand there shocked as I look down... I hope Brick is safe!.

"We have to get you and him out of this dimension before you'll be stuck here for a really long time, the portal shuts down till today at 12am and it's 1pm rn we have 12 hours to get berserk down and find Brick in time and send you back home" mojo said as he gone back upstairs, "get ready, I'll be sending you more information" mojo said and left the room.
___________

Vote, comment and follow if you haven't 😊

💗blossickfan❤️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️