Chapter 25

||WARNING: BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR|| (made in 2016) (NOT EDITED)

Hello my Blossick lovers as you may see I uploaded a chapter 25, hope you will love this chap because I will :). Anyways have a nice reading.

and by the way here some music for you to listen while your reading if you want. :)

___________________________
Chapter 25

Blossom P.O.V

I opened my eyes for my eyes to close again by the light I didn't get use to yet, I blinked couple of times to get use to of the light as I did, I sat up and I was in a room, I think it's bricks room because all I remember was that I fell a sleep on bricks lap, I got up and and looked around he's room and saw a picture of him and he's brothers standing next to each other, brick was on the middle and looked crumby as always in pictures and next to him he's brothers looked happy and enjoyable.

"hey, why are you looking at my picture" I turned around to see brick smirking "do you always look grumpy in every pictures" I said with a smile as he smirked and shrugged "it depends on what kind of mood i am in" i said as i smiled and i placed the photo back where it belongs. i walked up to him as he kissed me in the cheek.

"are you hungry because i made food"he said as i smiled and nodded "yeah just don't lough at my fail attempt to cook, OK" he said as i smiled and nodded we walked out of the room to go downstairs to the kitchen i sat down and grabbed a fork and put the fork in the food then put it between my mouth as he looked at me if i liked it as i chewed little then i shook my head and grabbed a napkin and spited it onto it "brick, learn to cook then give me food" i laughed as he smirked "if i dont know how to cook then why dont you cook and lets see whose better at cooking, you or me wins the other has to do anything for the other, for a week"i smiled and nodded "you god yourself a deal bad boy" he smirked as i smirked with him and got up and cooked.

after the food was done it smelt so nice i placed the food on the table between me and brick "now lets eat the real food" i smiled as he took a peace from the food and put it in hes mouth hes eyes widen "blossom marry me so you could cook all the time for me" he said as i laughed "hold it brick am still young and am not goner cook all the time for you" i giggled as he smirked "so do you want me to cook" i widen my eyes and shook my head "fine you win, but i won in this round so for a week your doing anything for me" i smiled as he crossed hes hands and put a grumpy face like a 5 year old could do, that dont get hes toy he wanted "dont be a little kid, brick, grow up" i laughed as he smirked

buttercup P.O.V

me and bubbles where looking for blossom yesterday all day since she ran away. me and bubbles are so worried what happens something happened to her we even checked at her home but her dad said he didn't see her since this morning. i even tried calling her but her phone was turned off. so me an bubbles when throw her window and grabbed her laptop i know its bad to steal our friends laptop and look throw her stuff but we need to find where she is and this is the only way i could find her, i think. i put her password and it was wasn't that, i think she changed it, i Evan called my brother to help me with this hes good at hacking in someones laptop or anything, so today i am looking for anything then i saw her pictures and i was shocked i called bubbles "bubbles come to my house quick i have something to show you" i said "OK, am on my way" she said and hang up.

"hey i came as quick as i could what is it, did you find anything" i nodded and showed her the pictures, she was shocked. has a lot of selfies of her and brick, there both smiling and it looked like there happy couple "they look like there happy" bubbles said as i nodded. We felt guilty of what we done and I guess it's all our fault that she ran away but I know she's still somewhere here or is she at bricks then widen my eyes.

"I know where she is" she looked at me and nodded to go on "she's with brick"bubbles got shocked "we should go and find bricks house" I got up then bubbles stopped me as I looked at her.

"no wait, she probably is still mad at us and if we go she probably thought we followed her" I then thought about what she said and nodded slowly "give her sometime, we should let them be if they're that happy" I then thought of it Evan more and nodded "but why didn't she tell us, she knows that we can trust her" I said as she thought for a moment and looked at me "maybe because she knew we would stop her from dating him like before" she said as I nodded.
___________________________

Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while but I was really busy like I had to help some people or learn stuff for my up coming exams so I was busy

💗blossickfan❤️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️