2nd Madness

Warning: Contains mature content.

***

New.

Have you ever felt so nervous to the point you couldn't think straight or breathe properly?

Because if yes, then same.

No matter how hard I tried to tell myself to calm the fuck down and think of ways to get off the bed without waking up the guy, nothing seemed to get into my head.

I swallowed several times as I reached out my hand to remove his mask because I seriously wanna see his entire face and not just his eyes and lips.

But the moment the tips of my fingers touched his face, he suddenly stirred in his sleep and switched position.

I took it as a chance to get off the bed despite the uncontrollable pain in my arse.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed lowly as I stepped on something on the floor and sighed in frustration as I saw a used condom.

"Ugh!"

I immediately grabbed my phone and dashed off to the comfort room to hide.

50 missed calls

Calling Gun...

"Oh, thank goodness! You finally answered!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"We've been calling you but you weren't answering!"

"Gun. I need help."

"Shit. What's wrong? Did something happen? Where the hell are you right now?"

"No, I'm just fine. I mean, I'm not fine. Like, I'm not fine, fine."

"New, tell me what's going on. What the hell is happening? I've got massive headache from a severe hangover so please don't make it worse and just tell me what's happening."

"My butt hurts."

"Oh, fuck. That's what you get for not drinking enough water. You're constipated! Did you force it out is that why it hurts?"

"Wait, what the hell? Why are we talking about constipation??"

"You said your butt hurts. I mean, my sister suffered from constipation once and she whined about how much it hurts after taking a dump."

"It's, it's not like that okay. I mean, I think, I think, I got nailed."

"Oh come on. Why are you fixing things on a Sunday morning. You should have let a professional fix whatever is broken in your---- wait what? Can you say it again??"

"I think I got nailed, okay? Nailed, shagged, bottomed. Call it whatever you like."

"Holy spaghetti! You got devirginized??! You're no longer a virgin?? You got laid! Congratulations friend! I'm so proud of you."