62nd Madness

Okay, looong update because it feels off to cut this into two parts. 😂
Hope you'll like this one..💙😘

***

Tay.

New was no longer in the bedroom when I got out of the shower but I noticed the neatly folded clothes on the bed which he probably prepared for me.

I was on my way out of the room after fixing myself when the door just flung open and in came a man whom I didn't recognize.

"Who are you?" he asked as he raised a brow at me.

This guy must be close to New's family based on how confident he walked into the room like it was not his first time to be there.

I didn't answer him and just headed for the door only to be pulled back by the brat.

"Don't touch me," I hissed as I slapped his hand off my arm.

"I'm talking to you. Who are you? And what are you doing inside New's room?"

I scoffed.

"I'm his boyfriend. Got it?" I said haughtily.

But instead of backing out, he just laughed, irking me entirely. "Oh, come on. I'm his boyfriend. He even promised to marry me."

***

I gritted my teeth even harder when the guy held New's hand as the latter served him a glass of pineapple juice.

I later on learned that the guy was called Non, a close friend of the Techaapaikhun family.

"Thank you, Newwiee," he said but his gaze was on me the entire time.

"Tss. I'm older than you. Stop calling me that, Non."

"Tay, do you want anything?"

"Can you cook me some pad kra pao, love?"

"Okay. I'll be back."

My gaze never left Non who cockily held his glass of juice, his brow raised as he scanned my entire face.

"New and I have been friends for so long but he never mentioned you to me."

"New and I have been together for years but he never mentioned he has a pet."

I hid a smile as irritation crossed Non's face and he held the glass tighter.

"Tss. He told me he'll marry me once I turn 21. I'm here for that."

"Why? How old are you now?"

"I'm turning 21 tomorrow."

"Okay."

I placidly leaned back on my seat and crossed my arms. Did he really think I'd be threatened with his words?

"Is that all you're gonna say?"

"Why? All New did was promise you. Promises are meant to be broken. Responsibilities mustn't."