10th Madness

Warning: Contains mature content.

***

Tay.

"Who arhe yhouu?? Why arhe yhou hugging mhe?"

Struggling to maintain our balance, I carefully leaned New against the car hoping that he'd cooperate despite him being so drunk. He could barely open his eyes as we stumbled our way out of the restaurant.

I didn't expect him to accept the challenge earlier.

And even if he lost by default, I'd still tell Aniston that there's no way I'd date her.

"Babe, where are your car keys? I need to open your car."

I cupped his face so he could focus on me but his eyes were in a complete daze.

"Kissh? You whant tho kissh? Mhe ttoooo."

My mind went completely blank as New grabbed my face and started leaning closer to me. His lips were in a pout as he attempted to kiss me but I carefully dodged it.

As much as I wanted to make love to him right at that moment, I didn't wanna take advantage of his current situation. He couldn't even recognize me!

"Babe. Just give me your keys, okay? We need to go home."

But instead of giving me an answer, he just slapped his entire palm on my face and started whining.

"Kiss? Shee, I'm already ghonna give yhou my khiss but you whon't accept it! Yhou're sho mheeean!"

I carefully removed his hand from my face and cupped his face to make him focus on me.

"I mean, the keys to your car, babe. Please, if you want to kiss, let's do it when you're completely sobber, okay?" I replied as I started fumbling for the keys in his pocket. "Ugh, I should have brought my car."

"Pshh. I whant the kissh nhow."

"Tay! Are you okay? Is he okay?"

I looked at Gun who just got out of the restaurant after dealing with Aniston who started crying when I brought New out of the restaurant.

"Yeah. He's just a bit stubborn."

"He's always like that when he's drunk, well when he's not drunk too. He's always been so stubborn. Psh, he even had sex with a stranger while being completely drunk."

"Huh?"

"Oh shit. No-nothing. Just don't mind what I said. But I'm completely trusting you with my friend, okay?"

"Yeah. Sure. I'll make sure he's safe."

"I gotta go then. Take care. And Tay, he could be a bit wild when he's drunk, so please, make sure he's safe, okay?"

"I promise. Thanks, Gun."

I continued fumbling New's pockets for his keys and let out a sigh of relief when I found them in his back pocket.

"Tsss, whyy arhe yhou touching mhy butt?? Oh my gooodd? Dho yhou lhike mmeeeh??"

I just completely ignored him and placed him inside the car.