8th Madness

***

New.

"Aren't you really my brother's boyfriend? He takes care of you more than he takes care of his own brother."

I awkwardly shifted on my seat as Nannon, whose gazes were boring holes on my face, raised an eyebrow at me.

"No," I replied sparingly to which he replied with a smirk.

"Oh, really? Well, I guess he hasn't made a move yet or he's simply a coward. You know what, he's been talking about you ever since high school. You're New, right? New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun?"

I unconsciously furrowed my brows at him, quite confused with what he meant.

Why would Tay be telling his family about me?

And he even knows my complete name.

What on earth is happening??

"Tss. He's so smitten with you that he even keeps a photob-"

"NANNON!"

We both flinched as Tay's voice reverberated in the living room followed by a flying slipper which eventually landed on Nannon's forehead.

"OUCH! IT HURTS P'TAAAAYYY!!"

"Then you stop blabbering nonsense."

"Yaaah! I'm telling him th—"

"Just shut up, okay? Or I'll shove this slipper down your throat."

"Tss. Whatever!"

"Good morning, New. Did you sleep well?"

I gave Tay an awkward smile as he turned to me.

How can he switch from one personality to another??

"Pffft! Seriously, when did you learn how to sound sweet, P'Tay? Psh, I wanna gag. You're giving me the creeps!"

"Oh, shut up, Nannon. Go away!"

"Tss. Blah. Blah. Blah. P'New, don't you ever say yes to P'Tay. He will just make you cry. Did you know th—."

Nannon must have infuriated the hell out of Tay as the latter grabbed the nearby flower vase and attempted to throw it at Nannon.

"MOOMMMM! P'TAY'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" screamed Nannon as he scampered away.

"Tss. Don't listen to him. He's just being a brat. By the way, why didn't you wake me up?"

I scooted away as he sat beside me on the sofa but he just moved closer to me.

"Uiiii. What are you doing??" I whined as he grabbed me by the waist and made me sit on his lap.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"Wh-why would I avoid you? Let me go."

I tried prying his hands off my waist but he just held it even tighter.

Geez! I could feel that part of him brushing against my arse!