40th Madness

***

New.

This is so much fun. Yeah. So damn much that I just don't want this to end.

Wish I could say that.

I slightly opened my eyes to check where we were but immediately went back to sleep.

I didn't actually know where we were exactly going and I didn't dare to ask. I didn't want to say a single word to him in the first place.

So I pretended to sleep the entire time.

But the jerk just had to swerve aggressively, pushing my entire face against the window glass even more.

Still, I went on with my act.

***

"What the hell are you doing here, you jerk?!"

I grabbed the nearest pillow and used my entire force to throw it at him but he just simply dodged it.

"This is trespassing, you asshole!"

"Get up already or we'll be late to the expo," he nonchalantly said before going out of my room.

I stayed in my bed gaping at what just happened but still couldn't comprehend anything.

I mean, he could be just a figment of my imagination, right?

But an imagination couldn't possibly be cooking in my kitchen.

Right?

I just watched in utter surprise as Tay swiftly switched from stirring whatever it was in the pan to chopping some vegetables to tasting the soup in the pot.

My stomach grumbled as I caught a scent of what he was cooking.

But what really made me froze on the ground was the sight of Tay wearing an apron. The sleeves of his dress shirt were rolled up further emphasizing the muscles in his arms.

He looks so ethereal.

I mean, scratch that. He looks like an asshole in an apron.

"Oh, you're up. But you haven't taken a shower yet. Come on."

I flinched when he touched my shoulders and started lightly pushing me back to my room. I didn't even realized he already crossed the distance between us!

"Let me take care of everything and just take your time in the shower," he said as he closed my bedroom door, leaving me in utter confusion.

He's not trying to burn my kitchen.

Right??

I really did take my time in the shower but not because Tay told me so but because I didn't know how to face him again!

I heaved a deep sigh before heading back to the kitchen. Tay had already set up the table.