Epilogue

Hi! I'm sorry if this took sooooo freaking long but work has been taxing these days. Anyway, I hope you'll like this one.

***

Tay.

Click.

Click.

Click.

A wide smile successfully escaped my lips despite my attempt to hide it as I watched my husband of two years take pictures of our one-year old son.

He shifted his position as he took another photo of Pluem who was playing with a blue rattle his Uncle Off gave him this morning.

New didn't even notice me as he was far too engrossed with making our son look at the camera.

With light steps, I slowly approached him and stealthily slid an arm around his waist and sneaked a kiss on his temple.

"Hi, love. How's the mini photoshoot going?" I teased to which he just responded with a pout.

"I only took few photos of him looking at the camera. It's so hard to get his attention," he grumbled as he showed me several blurry photos on his phone.

I let out a giggle as I tussled his hair, "You two look cute though. Anyway, what time are your parents coming over?"

"Around 11 am just in time for lunch."

"Okay, I'm gonna start cooking then. Do you have something particular you want to eat?"

He slowly shook his head, "No. Anything's fine."

"Okay. Just look after Pluem and I'll take care of the rest."

***

"P'New, just in case you get tired of your husband's face, I'm just here, okay?"

My glares immediately narrowed down at Kayavine who was grinning from ear to ear while my husband just laughed at him.

I wasn't even expecting him to come over. New even had to stop me from shooing him away when I saw him standing beside New's parents the moment I opened the door.

"Tss. Why did you even come back, huh?" I hissed as I gestured a punch at him.

We were currently left in the kitchen after the meal since New decided to bake some cookies.

New just chuckled and slightly elbowed my stomach, "Love, just don't mind him. You know how much he likes to tease you."

I shot Kay another glare but he just laughed even harder at me.

"Psh, you're still the same grumpy old man I met years ago. Fine. I won't steal P'New away from you, okay? And besides, I actually went back because I'm getting married."

All eyes landed on Kayavine who had a wide grin on his face.

"You're engaged??" New gasped to which Kayavine responded with a nod.

"Good. You should get married as soon as possible," I nonchalantly remarked as I placed an arm around New's shoulder and pulled him closer.