60th Madness

***

New.

Namtan was already out of the delivery room when we got to the hospital. We would have arrived earlier but we got caught in traffic caused by a road accident.

Off and Gun both waved at us as we got inside the room. I grimaced as I saw a hickey peeking from Gun's shirt but he just gave me a questioning look.

"Hey! You said you'd be there when I give birth!" Namtan immediately yelled at Tay who just waved his hand in dismissal.

"Psh. What do you need me for? It's not like I'm the one who's gonna pull the baby out. Here, lemme see this little ball of sunshine."

I hid a smile as Tay held the baby in his arms and started calling him cute, a bitter smile to be exact. He looked so happy looking at the baby and I wondered how he would look like if he's holding his own.

"Ohhh, you're so adorable. My nephew definitely got my features."

"Hey couz, I hope you haven't forgotten who's the real father here," Rafael touched Tay's shoulder making the latter laugh.

"I'm just kidding, okay. And besides, he's a relative. Of course he's gonna be as handsome as his uncle. Here, get your baby. I'm gonna get mine."

Several pairs of eyes stared at Tay as he carefully gave the baby back to Namtan and rushed towards me.

"Everyone, meet New Thitipoom, my boyfriend," he announced with his chest puffed out, making me blush and laugh nervously.

"Okay," they all together said calmly before going back to look at the baby, the real baby.

"Yaaah! Aren't you listening? I said, I have my boyfriend right here," Tay repeated and even gestured to me.

"We know. You've been telling us that lie ever since then. Aren't you tired of making us believe that New agreed to get back with you?" Off said lazily as he wrapped an arm on Gun's shoulders.

Tay just stared at all of them in disbelief, his mouth open as he clutched his chest dramatically before looking at me. He opened his mouth several times but no words came out. Off's statement definitely rendered him speechless.

"Uh, we're actually back together, guys," I interrupted as Tay was about to cry as he looked at me.

"Okay... WAIT WHAT???!"

***

"Ouuch! What's that for??"

I swatted Gun's hand as he gave me a pinch on the arm.

"You got back with him for real and you didn't even bother telling me??"

"Tss! As if you haven't seen us making out in his unit."

"Oh! Really?? How would I know that that was a reconciliation sex and not just a 'I'm so horny right now come on and satisfy me with your long and har- OUCH!"

"You and your filthy mouth! They might hear you!"

"Psh! So that was it? You had sex after such a long dry spell and then boom you realize you wanna get back with him? What? Did his dick tell you you need him in your life?"

"Guuun. Just, just stop being lewd, okay?? We're in a public place."

"Fine. So tell me what really happened. Tell me everything."